Author Topic: Counting Down the Hours  (Read 6859 times)

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
yekop....  shiver....

Congrats on your surgeries!   ;)

John.
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline shiver

• Posting Member
thanks..it was definitely worth it. i just wish i had done it much sooner. better late than never. not working out is still driving me crazy.

Offline yekop

• Posting Member
Day 14

Went to the gym today for some very light bike riding and walking.  No lifting obviously, maybe in a few more weeks.

Over the last few days the bruising has almost completely disappeared.  I have not felt any pain in days.  I have started sleeping on my side the last few nights but will probably wait lonter before I try sleeping on my stomach/chest.

I would have to day I feel pretty good right now about things.  

My "new body" is not perfect but it is basically normal looking which is all I was hoping for.

Offline shiver

• Posting Member
hey..i started my workouts at about the 2 week mark as well. light workout of course but it definitely felt good to get out again. today i have my 3 week out appt (in about an hour) and i think that they'll be taking pics but not sure. i feel really good (100%) and my chest came out much better than anticipated. the swelling from the lipo has also gone down a lot and i'm pleased with those results as well. now, i feel really good. if not for the mandatory garment, i wouldn't think that i just had major surgery.

how's it going for you?

Offline yekop

• Posting Member
Hey, things are going well for me as I am about to hit the three week mark.  I have some very light brusing on my thighs still, other than that the brusing is all gone.   I havent had to much swelling.  I am only wearing a compression garment at night now, I should probably try to buy some type of spandex shirt to wear during the days.

Offline shiver

• Posting Member
at the two week mark..you'll see a lot of the swelling go down..congrats on your surgery too

for me..it's one month now and i'm really pleased with the results.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024