Author Topic: last pic before revision this friday / New Revision Pics  (Read 8983 times)

Offline Hellboy

• Bronze Member
I will post an after pic for results

thanks
« Last Edit: April 10, 2008, 12:54:08 AM by Hellboy »

Offline Twin Peaks

• Silver Member
Looks like pure gland to me. You look like you have a very lean body type.  Good luck with the surgery man.

Offline gynoisgone

• Posting Member
Doesnt look so bad compared to some of the other gyn I have seen on this forum.

Offline Hellboy

• Bronze Member
not looking foward to the surery as this PS doesnt put you out. was murder thr first time with the lypo :'(

Offline scope

• Posting Member
It's glandular excision, correct?

Offline Hellboy

• Bronze Member
you are correct , no lypo this time around obviously the PS underestimated the amount of gland and did more lypo.

Offline john_loren

• Bronze Member
I know this isn't what you're asking, but... your chest is fairly inoffensive, IMO.  Your tatts, however, scare the hell out of me.  I'm sure I'm not the only one who has reacted this way -- and I'm sure you could give flying F*** that what I think.  Why, then, would you care if I or anyone else thought you had a bit of gyno?

Offline Hellboy

• Bronze Member
tattoos and gyno ????????? are you saying just because I have alot of tattoos I shouldn't care what my physical appearance looks like. So guys with alot of tattoos should just get fat and not stay in shape!

Offline tenncast

• Silver Member
I have lots of ink too...but still had surgery.....not everyone has the same taste...so be it..

Offline Blue2

• Silver Member
I would rate your gyne as a 3 or 4 out of 10. The gland excision should resolve your problem. As for the tats? I'm not a fan of ink but each to their own!  ;D

Good luck with the revision man.  ;)
Surgery: 18/03/08
Plastic surgeon: Alex Karidis

Offline Spleen

I was maybe a touch worse than you.  Had gland excision and it worked out great.  Best of luck.

Offline Hellboy

• Bronze Member
Just got back from surgery and I feel great!  two full bottles of gland were removed and didnt feel a thing. will post pics later

Offline The_G0rn

• Gold Member
I think he was implying that the tats draw attention away from the gyno and I'd have to agree with him.
Anyway, once they get those glands out you should get a good result.
Surgery done 18th March 2008

Offline Hellboy

• Bronze Member
just ordered this vest in black curious to know if there is one particular that is considered the best. feeling pretty sore this surgery went alot better than the first.       I was given more valium this time around. pretty much woke up when it was done and woke up to two nice size vials of gland removed. hopefully its bye to gyno for good this time!

Offline KL

• Posting Member

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024