Author Topic: Operation with Mr Vijh on the 18/06/2018  (Read 15477 times)

Offline Hondacr84

• Bronze Member
Day 14
Email received from Mr Vijh.  He would like to see me today at his clinic regarding my concern. 

Offline hauser99

• Posting Member
Day 14
Email received from Mr Vijh.  He would like to see me today at his clinic regarding my concern.
Good luck mate, hope it goes well.

Offline Hondacr84

• Bronze Member
Just got home, nothing to worry about, me just being paranoid! Its basically some bruising plus a muscle which I've not seen before due to gyncomestia. 

He's really happy with the outcome so far. I also got to see a picture of the lumps/fat which were removed... He was surprised on how much was removed due to my size/weight.

Mr Vijh may not be the cheapest but he is very good at what he does and is such a nice chap.

Offline Hondacr84

• Bronze Member
Just over my 5 week point and I saw Mr Vijh earlier for my post OP checkup. I have now been signed off and the letter will be sent to my doctors.

He took some more photos for his records and I also got hold of all of his photos which he took of me. I was asked what the pain was like after the operation, I said 7/10 which he was surprised about, he thought it would of been higher.

At the 6 week point I can return to the gym - lower body only. Once I hit the 8 week point I can start on the upper body but must take it steady. I still have to wear the compression top until the 8 week mark.

I still have minor bruising/raised area under each pec, this was from the lipo. Incisions have healed well but the top/side pec is still slightly tendered with not much feeling.

I am really pleased with the result knowing how much was removed from each pec and also received lipo on my upper stomach. If I was to remove my top people wouldn't not be able to tell that I was recovering from an operation. Can't wait for the 8 week point.

I can highly recommend Mr Vijh, he has been amazing from start to finish. If anyone has any questions I am willing to share my views.

Offline Hondacr84

• Bronze Member
Here's a photograph of what was removed from my chest on the 18th June 18...

How are you getting on ShadowThrow?

Offline Mike12345

• Posting Member
Great results and congrats man!
Does he offer local anaesthetic for this or is it always general?
Do you always have to go for a blood test for hormones at the GP first? I hate blood tests from veins (makes me cringe), but fine with needle under chest skin.
I was told that I needed a mammogram with one surgeon I went to see. Knowing that these terrible machines cause cancer I wasn't keen on that idea.

Offline Hondacr84

• Bronze Member
Evening. Sorry for the late response.
I was knocked out during surgery. I believe for around 1.5hrs.
I didn’t have any blood tests or scans prior the operation.
I’m so happy with the outcome. I would highly recommend Mr Vijh!
Don’t do what I did and held off from the operation for 10 years. Get it done and then you can stop worrying about it.

Offline Checkmate

• Posting Member
Quality Thread. Awesome results!
Hoping to go with Dr Vijh myself, how are you healing up now? any new progress pictures?

Offline Checkmate

• Posting Member
Just want to thank you honda and shadethrow for this thread. Really inspired me to get the op done with Mr Vijh. Had it done on the 10/12/18. Currently 2 days post OP.  Thanks for all your insight you wouldnt realise how much you helped.

Offline Mike12345

• Posting Member
Just want to thank you honda and shadethrow for this thread. Really inspired me to get the op done with Mr Vijh. Had it done on the 10/12/18. Currently 2 days post OP.  Thanks for all your insight you wouldnt realise how much you helped.

Pleased for you! Got any before and afters?

Offline Checkmate

• Posting Member
I am only two days post op. Will do a thread soon. You thinking of having it done?/

Offline Mike12345

• Posting Member
I am only two days post op. Will do a thread soon. You thinking of having it done?/

I was yea, but there ain't no way I'm paying 5-6k for it. It's only minor and I think a small area of skin removal would give me a satisfactory shape.

How's the recovery? Was it really painful the night after the good stuff wore off? Any shooting pains?

Offline Checkmate

• Posting Member
mine was minor too, but been hitting the gym for a while and used to spoil the contour of my chest. would hide some of it as the gland had grown. Gets worse as you get leaner.   a

Yeah im feeling better today again, I was pretty good from the moment I came around. No severe pain really. They asked me what id rate it out of 5 and I said 1/2. 

I have plenty of painkillers that ive brought home - paracetamol, nausia tabs, codine, morphine etc. Havent needed to touch the heavy stuff like morphine. Still swollen and pain around the incisions where the garment is rubbing but nothing crazy. If you can afford it and it bothers you get it done, nothing better than getting rid of something your massively paranoid about.

Offline Mike12345

• Posting Member
mine was minor too, but been hitting the gym for a while and used to spoil the contour of my chest. would hide some of it as the gland had grown. Gets worse as you get leaner.   a

Yeah im feeling better today again, I was pretty good from the moment I came around. No severe pain really. They asked me what id rate it out of 5 and I said 1/2.

I have plenty of painkillers that ive brought home - paracetamol, nausia tabs, codine, morphine etc. Havent needed to touch the heavy stuff like morphine. Still swollen and pain around the incisions where the garment is rubbing but nothing crazy. If you can afford it and it bothers you get it done, nothing better than getting rid of something your massively paranoid about.

I'd just rather spend 5k on my kid than on something I barely notice. I don't like swimming anyway and an undershirt is not only comfy, but it covers it nicely.

In my case, it's more excess skin from weight loss than gland. If I pull my skin just the tiniest bit to the right, it's gone. I'm hoping to see a skin doctor to have a bit of skin removed which will resolve it.

Keep the updates coming though and if you need any support let us know.

Offline Checkmate

• Posting Member
Thanks mike. Aslong as your happy thats all that matters. Look out for my thread over the next couple of days. Good luck with the doctors and sorting whatever you feel necessary. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024