Author Topic: Dr. Dr. Silverman  (Read 2164 times)

Offline beantownchamp73

Hello everybody....

I just began my search for the most suitable docter in the Boston area for my needs and so far I have only met with Dr. Silverman who is based out of Newton/Brighton, Ma and is associated with St. Elizabeth hospital.  Just wondering if anybody here has had any experiences dealing with him.  He seemed like a nice guy who was straight up and honest but my consultation was rather quick and uninformative compared to what I expected.  He also qouted me $5200 for the procedure and I'm wondering if this is a fair price.
Any information on him would be greatly appreciated and any information on other doctors in the area will also be appreciated.

thanks.

Offline allstar

• Posting Member
you can find threads concerning him in the 'surgery experience' forum. He is popular and i haven't heard any complaints. did you see his profile in the surgeon
listing's?

Offline beantownchamp73

thanks for the reply.  I have read his profile and I also read some of the threads.  He seems like a good choice for the procedure judging by what others had to say about him.  I already had a consultation with him but I wanted to dig a little deeper and try to learn more about him and his method.  Thanks for leading mr in the right direction.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024