Author Topic: Rate my gyne w/pic  (Read 5986 times)

Offline guy1985

• Posting Member
See attached pic. How would you guys rate on scale of 1-10? Do you think I should go for surgery? There is some gland on both sides, but it's not centered directly below the nipple. I had a consultation and the PS said I might be able to improve the appearance to a acceptable level by building up my chest. What is your opinion? I'm thinking if i can cut down some body fat and build my upper chest, shoulders and upper back, the gyne would be pretty much unnoticeable. I plan on starting a work out routine and better diet today. Have any of you reduced the appearance of minor gyne through diet and exercise?

Offline guy1985

• Posting Member
Another pic of the left side, which is a little worse than the right.

hammer

I don't know what your seeing as I don't see anything! If you got the money, give it to someone who really needs the surgery as you can be very thankful you do not!

Offline guy1985

• Posting Member
Any other opinions?

Offline Keep_It_Moving

• Silver Member
I'm not a doctor nor will I ever walk a mile in your shoes, but from what I can see I would swap chests with you any day buddy - any day.

Offline guy1985

• Posting Member
I understand mine is very minor. Do you guys think working out would help flatten the area a little bit. My PS told me there is definitely some gland there.

hammer

Did he or she also tell you that all males have gland there? You are born with it! If you didn't have it you would have a concave chest! The good part of not having it would be it could make a good beer can holder when you were laying flat on your back, but we have it just like the girls!

Offline guy1985

• Posting Member
I know that we all naturally have some gland. I just have a little more than normal which causes my nipples to be puffy. And I just want an opinion on weather losing the fat component and building up some muscle will obscure it to a point that it no longer bothers me. Thank you for responses thus far.

Offline Keep_It_Moving

• Silver Member
I know that we all naturally have some gland. I just have a little more than normal which causes my nipples to be puffy. And I just want an opinion on weather losing the fat component and building up some muscle will obscure it to a point that it no longer bothers me. Thank you for responses thus far.

I understand where you're coming from bud, I would suggest giving yourself a 3,6 or 9 month commitment to eating impeccably well and acquiring a training program and sticking to it! See where you're at after then and reaccess your situation.

IMO, your chest looks great man.

Just my $.02

Offline guy1985

• Posting Member
Thanks Keep_it_moving

That is what I'm going to do. No one really notices my case and it's time to stop feeling sorry for myself and try to do something about it. Thank you for your replys.

Other opinions still welcomed!

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I too cannot see a problem.

Grandpa Dan

Offline kaka0077

• Posting Member
I agree with everyone- I dont see a problem, would swap my chest with u too, enjoy

Offline Musical Nipples

It's very mild, and only requires weight loss. The skin around the nipples is thinner, so fat pushes it out further. I wish mine was as mild as yours. You can get rid of it easily within 3 months by losing a bit of weight.

Offline tony31

• Posting Member
im no doctor or expert but i see no problem at all..

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024