Author Topic: 1 Year After Surgery.  (Read 2721 times)

Offline Plant82

• Posting Member
It's been just over a year and I'm very happy and proud that I did it. I wore the garments for 4 months as recommended by my surgeon. I still have some numbness around the excision areas but it has been returning slowly. Can't really feel one nipple. Oh well, at least I can wear fitted clothes and walk with good posture, my shoulders back. I can really identify with many stories on this site. I used to have to wear shirts with a pattern on the chest or loose shirts and hope a breeze didn't come and press my clothes against me. It was a hard way to grow up. Please get the the surgery if you are thinking about it. But, go to an experienced surgeon and do your homework. If you have any questions for me about what my healing process was like or anything. I would love to answer them.

Offline shaknbake

• Gold Member
Congrats on your 1 year "new life" anniversary!  Who did your surgery?  Sounds like it was a wonderful success!
Shakenbake baby, SHAKE N BAKE!!  Ya, that just happened.

Offline gyne_22

• Posting Member
What kind of surgery did you get? Pls show us pics! thnx

Offline bigdjeff

I also would like to know who/where you had your surgery performed. I need the surgery badly, I relate to many of the stories on this forum too, but I cant afford the surgery quotes I have received so far. I'm considering going to Cd. Juarez because it seems cheaper, but would like to hear from more people who had their surgery in Juarez.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024