Author Topic: Will smoking marijuana cause gyno to grow back after surgery? Please help  (Read 16424 times)

Offline tpuk

• Silver Member

There is a much stronger correlation between marijuana use and gynecomastia than there is between alcohol and gynecomastia.

Can you supply the links / resources please.

This relationship is difficult to qualify anyway. No proper scientific studies etc etc.

Then we have the problem of 'bad science' as Ben Goldacre calls it ! (amazing book) - what is the quality of the data?

Did the doctor ask 'have you ever used MJ?' (as in a one off occasion). - did that qualify as a link to gyno?

How much is regular or heavy use? heavy/reg use to 1 individual might be 1 puff of a blunt, another might report a quarter ounce/day as heavy use.

What is the timeframe between drug>gyn onset?

Was the MJ user also doing other drugs including alcohol (VERY likely) when they smoked puff? how would this influence the data?

All these things have not been properly scientifically studied.

Sorry to repeat myself but its not schedule 1.

Its schedule 1 where you live.....

** I am not advising anybody to smoke weed  -  just trying to establish the facts **

Offline mrbigboobs

• Posting Member
I got gyne at age 14 before I did a single drug. Since then I have been a heavy marijuana smoker, almost everyday and lots of it. Not once did it make my gyne worse or bigger at any point since I got these bad boys. If that was the case Snoop lion and Bob marley would have double D's! There has been studies that suggest such a thing, but the same could be said about tofu or hemp. The point is, it just isn't powerful enough to shift your hormones out of whack long enough to give you gyne, no matter how much you smoke.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024