Author Topic: Gyno Tank Tops  (Read 7742 times)

Offline rocketrob

• Silver Member
  • GYNO IS A BIATCH!
Anyone see these gyno tank tops...... apparently nice and snug on the boobies but comfortable on the waist, nice to wear under all shirts....they are also very thin

Im gonna buy one if they have my size... will keep all posted..

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Various compression garments, Binders, and etc. have been around for many years. They can be very effective at hiding Gynecomastia and for some young men it is all they need to do in order to cope with the condition.

It pays to shop around, and your results are going to be different from other people.

Some of the newer fabrics are not only effective, but quite comfortable.
Grandpa Dan

DrBermant

Anyone see these gyno tank tops...... apparently nice and snug on the boobies but comfortable on the waist, nice to wear under all shirts....they are also very thin

Im gonna buy one if they have my size... will keep all posted..

We have found that a Second Stage Gynecomastia Compression Vest can really help stabilize excess fat and the contours of gynecomastia.  Not all garments are the same.  I am in the process of adding some non-surgical examples where patients were in the process of losing weight and were looking for some dignity during social exposure.  It can be gratifying to see the emotion on someone's face seeing his tissues not bounce as much when trying on this garment in our office.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Chest Sculpture

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024