Author Topic: help reqd  (Read 1712 times)

Offline servus

• Posting Member
Hello,

I am 24 years and I have been suffereing from gyno since my teens. Well it had been a great burden to my confidence and a target of misery at school.

I was overweight in my school and had now managed to loose weight. I am not very conscious of my gyno now as I used to be but my concern is that occasionally I get to have this kind of mild pain on my right chest, i guess in my breast tissue. Is it normal?

I am not seriously thinking of surgery now but I would surely do it in future as I am unsure if I can keep down my weight for ever!

I would appreciate if someone could help me out with my query.

Thanks

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
this is not a medical opinion, but it does seem to happen to some people. you'd assume it'd be some tissue adjustment kind of thing rather than anything serious,  but don't be afraid to ask a doc who knows gyne or a ps if it'll help you sleep at night.  
« Last Edit: April 18, 2006, 10:12:23 PM by headheldhigh01 »
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline servus

• Posting Member
Hello  headheldhigh01,

Thanks for your reply. COuld you enlighten me on what u mean by 'some tissue adjustment kind of thing '.

What I am paranoid about is that does the pain indicate any freak hormone imbalance? I am planning to meet up a doc soon and get the surgery done as soon as i save some money and the surgery aint very expensive in my country!!! I really want to unburden my mental blocks.

Thanks for replying again

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
sure, and bounce it off the doc you consult with, since this is just speculation, but the imbalance leads to the gyne, and i'd assume that leads to things maybe stretching etc in ways they wouldn't normally, so you'd be feeling the adjustment.  if you get a better answer than that though, post it, it'd be interesting to see.  i would assume given your age that things have stabilized.  if a ps had doubts he might send you for a test, but most likely not.  

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024