Author Topic: 23 years old, I have chosen to wear bras  (Read 685 times)

Offline Atala

After 12 years of expectation (my breasts started to growth when I was 10 or 11 years old, I try a bra for the first time when I was 12 ; but I had to wait until I earn a wage), I have been fitted recently : I wear a 32DD/34D. I feel much better ; putting a bra became a second nature for me.

The first one is the Freya Loveland molded plunge bra (34D) :

The second one is the Pour moi Romance push up bra (32DD) :

The third one is the Curvy Kate Tease me balconete bra (34D) :

The fourth one is the Freya Temptress molded plunge bra (34D) :

The last one is the Curvy Kate Flutterby plunge bra (34 D) :

Offline Sophie

• Silver Member
Welcome Atala!!!,

My name is Sophie. You are a similar size to me when I was your age. I'm almost 50 now. I'm a 36G or H depending on the bra. I started wearing a bra when I was 12 and when I was 16 I was wearing a bra full time. 

I fully transitioned MTF 2 years ago. Looking back, I would say that I actually started transitioned when I started spontaneously developing breasts. 

Anyway, you look great in those bras. I either currently have or have had bras by all the same makers that you mentioned. They are all great bras. Right now , most of my everyday bras are by either Elomi, Fantastie or Torrid. 

You have come to a great place to talk about bras, breasts and we even talk about other issues that are mostly associated with women but apply to many of us as well.

Your sister,
♥️Sophie♥️

Offline Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
Welcome aboard, I too stated growing breasts about 12ish. I'm currently pushing 60 and supporting DDD's in my newer bras (the girls grew a bit more the last few years).

Your bras look astounding, and your fill them out nicely. I currently only own Torrid bras because the Soma and VS outlets didn't have my size.

I'm intersex, but I identity as female. Again, welcome aboard! 🤗💞
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Offline gotgyne

Welcome Atala!
Your bras are really nice and they fit you like a glove. Kudos that you got the guts at your age for a fitting! A lot of men who have breasts since their teenage years nevertheless started to wear bras not until their 50s or 60s. Your courage could be a a good example for young men to care about their breasts too. You wrote that you earn your own money. May I ask if you are still living at your parents house? And do you wear your bras at work too?
Welcome again, John
A bra is just an article of clothing for people with breasts.

Offline WPW717

• Silver Member
Hello and welcome 
I am Bob and not of the early breasters, I went down the rapid development road and got a set of D’s in 18 months. I am in my mid 70’s and wish could remember my late 20’s.
Glad to see that you went the acceptance path as surgery is fraught with many complications and challenges in too many people .
I have spent a few years in surgery in many roles and have seen a number of 
‘ situations ‘ that have not turned out well for the patient. (43 years )
Again, welcome to a wonderfully eclectic group.
Regards, Bob

Offline blad

Atala, I developed breasts at age 13. I realized in my early teens that I preferred to wear a bra. But like you, I found it harder to obtain and consistently wear bras until I moved out and went on to university at age 18.  
If the bra fits, wear it.

Offline Parity

• Silver Member
Alata,  Welcome.

Firstly, I'm glad you decided to join.  All of us here have come to terms with and are accepting our bodies how they are and are changing.  Corrective surgery isn't for everyone and isn't without risk.  I'm happy your to the point of acceptance and will wear a bra for the comfort and shaping it provides.  You have done well so far, finding styles that fit and look nice. 

Things come up in life that can at times cause us to pause, think and question.  That's why we're here.  To learn and help each other.  There is no stupid question.  We're all learning and needing guidance.  Ask the questions and please, respond as we value all thoughts on the matters.

Welcome aboard!

Offline Johndoe1

Welcome Alata! I started budding when I was 14. I am a 42DD now. Nothing to be ashamed about having breasts or the need to wear a bra. You will feel better wearing one.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline Atala

Thank you all for your warm welcome and your encourages !

I live alone, in France - a country in which wearing a bra for a man is taboo : there is no forum like this one, no blog about gynecomastia's acceptance (I will maybe launch the first french blog).

I wear bras at work (they are unnoticeable under my shirt and my jacket).

Offline blad

I was in France for 2 months just this last fall on a trip with my wife. Of course wearing my bra daily as usual. 

Offline Evolver

• Gold Member
Welcome aboard, Atala.

We are all passengers on the same ship, even if we boarded for different reasons, and we are all friends.

Offline gotgyne

Thank you all for your warm welcome and your encourages !

I live alone, in France - a country in which wearing a bra for a man is taboo : there is no forum like this one, no blog about gynecomastia's acceptance (I will maybe launch the first french blog).

I wear bras at work (they are unnoticeable under my shirt and my jacket).
Thank you very much for your answer Atala. I can relate to the bra taboo for males in France. I'm living in Germany and have relatives near Lyon. They have an outdoor pool and I go swimming with them topless, they notice my breasts, but don't say anything. Nevertheless I wouldn't wear a bra if I visit them.

You should launch a blog in French on gynecomastia. I used a search engine and found an old thread. The topic is discussed, there are positive and negative answers. I'd like to quote this one:

https://forum.doctissimo.fr/forme-beaute/Lingerie/soutien-gorge-homme-sujet_77_2.htm#t2420

"Bonjour, et bien moi je "souffre" d'une gynécomastie bilatérale qu'elques fois douloureuse  🙁  depuis 2 ans, suite a la prise de médicaments (Spironolactone) pour l'hypertension et depuis 1an et demi, je suis Obligé de porter un soutien gorge pour ne pas être gêné par ma poitrine (110 C).
J’ai exactement les mêmes « inconvénients » qu’une femme, je ne peux plus courir/ secouer quelque chose/ dormir sur le coté/ marcher rapidement/ Etc…sans que cela me fasse comme des décharges électrique au niveau des mamelons ou comme si l’on appuie sur un coup (bleu) !
De ce fait je me suis résigné (avec l’accord de mon épouse) à porter un soutien gorge de sport sans dentelles et froufrou, le but étant de stabiliser ma poitrine le plus possible sans être oppressé, je le porte tout les jours et je doit dire que je me sent mieux et ils pointes moins avec le soutif donc plus discret et plus de sensation bizarre quand il frottaient sur les vêtements.(Vous comprendrez mesdames). 🙂
Il est évidant que cela ne doit pas ce voir (c’est perso) je n’aime pas que mon épouse me voit mon plus car cela me gène énormément. 😙
Pour en finir moi je dis que quand on a une poitrine (Femme ou Homme) et bien l’on porte un soutien gorge pour le bien-être et l’on s’en fiche pas mal des autres qui pense autrement les autres n’ont pas de seins et ne peuvent pas comprendre, le jour où ils en auront ils parleront autrement."

Translation by deepl.com:

"Hello, well I "suffer" from a bilateral gynecomastia that sometimes painful 🙁 for 2 years, following the intake of medication (Spironolactone) for hypertension and for 1 year and a half, I am Obliged to wear a bra not to be embarrassed by my chest (110 C).
I have exactly the same "inconveniences" as a woman, I can't run/ shake something/ sleep on my side/ walk fast/ Etc...without it giving me electric shocks in my nipples or like pressing on a blow (blue)!
So I've resigned myself (with my wife's agreement) to wearing a sports bra without lace and frills, the aim being to stabilize my breasts as much as possible without being oppressed. I wear it every day and I have to say I feel better and they point less with the bra, so they're more discreet and no longer feel weird when they rub against clothes (you'll understand, ladies) 🙂 .
It's obvious that this must not be seen (it's personal) I don't like my wife to see my plus as it bothers me enormously. 😙
To finish, I say that when you have breasts (women or men), you wear a bra for your well-being and you don't give a damn about others who think otherwise. Other people don't have breasts and can't understand; the day they do, they'll talk differently."

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)

John

Offline taxmapper

At 56 I am holding steady at a 44 B cup.  I have been told I am larger, but we'll see. 

My breasts are now taking on the stereotypical female shape with the lower "droop" aspect but have not "folded over". 

It is very painful to be without a bra on most days when doing things. 

aArecent event emphasized this and can tell you that you need as so many others have said, support, then do so. 

Don't worry about the next guy. 
worry about yourself! 

Offline Busty

Welcome.

You look wonderful in those bras.  You clearly are too big to go braless, both for comfort and appearance.  You have lovely taste in bras and the fir is perfect.  I am sure those bras give you the support you need and I love the lift and shaping they give you

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024