Author Topic: How bad is my condition  (Read 1960 times)

Offline nani

Hi
I'm 25 yrs old, I have developed gynaecomastia around at 14yrs of age.i am attaching my pics here.please tell how bad is this and what are my options..does chest related exercise help? I am 5ft 8" and 65 kg ..not skinny but slim

Offline res.Cogitans

• Bronze Member
Usually, when you are slim, excercise will make it more obvious and noticebale.. Because you lose all your fat, muscles build but the area there stays puffy.. So imagine it!
As far as i can tell, you do have a moderate gyno.. Not the worst but not the least..  Have anyone told you anything? i mean, do you have problem with your gyno? do you go outside shirtless? or at beach? if you face embarrasment and hesitation, unfortunately surgery is the only option.. Nothing else can make it go away..

Offline nani

Hi Cogitans
I myself get embarrassed when went shirtless ,but none of my friends complained except for one or two..but as u can see people can notice...what can be the complications of surgery?and does it include lipo too? ..I want to stay fit ,,what kind of workouts should I avoid to look better?
Thank you

Offline Ceacel

I'm 24 same height and similar weight as you. My chest is almost the same as yours. For me button up shirts with a pocket on one or both sides works well at making it less prominent. Also bulking up my arms and shoulders draws attention away from it. Not sure what else to say. Just don't make a mountain out of a mole hill. Good luck.

Offline nani

Thank you Ceacel for the support..

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024