Author Topic: 10 months after surgery - I can still grab what feels like fat on my chest  (Read 1571 times)

Offline Glad2findU

• Bronze Member
I was told that I would have a flat chest. I was told that there was very little fat to remove, in fact the word negligible was used in the after surgery report. Why is there still so much to grab on my chest?

My left nipple is discolored around the incision area. My right is fine. Will my left nipple always be discolored? Can still feel a little scarring behind my right nipple and it's a little puffy. Look up my name to see my story and pics.

Offline LWS

• Posting Member
From what I saw from your pics it looks like they did a great job.

A new pic explaining of the issue your facing might help.

From my understanding, a surgeon will not remove more fat off the chest, then exists in the surrounding tissue, to avoid cratering and an unnatural appearance. Your results look right within your BMI.

If what you desire is a flat chest, you will need to lower your overall fat percentage and start/continue working out.

Offline Glad2findU

• Bronze Member
Thanks for your input. I will try to upload pic or two soon.

Please share your thoughts guys.

I'm grateful I don't have nipples to the extent that people teased me with an ordinary shirt on. I have seen others with much higher levels of fat and a flat chest. I just assumed that the surgery would also do this for me. Could the problem be solved by more bulk muscle on my chest?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024