Author Topic: Poll: Have you ever done this?  (Read 2486 times)

Offline AtoDDD

• Bronze Member
Last summer my wife and I went to a public swimming pool.  After swimming for a while we got out of the pool and applied sun screen. the life guard came over to us and told me I would have to either cover my chest area or leave. I asked why, he cited “public indecency “. I checked my swim trunks and there were no private parts hanging  out so I challenged him. Turned out he was referring to my breasts. I pointed out to him that I was the only male there who was required to cover up so he was guilty of illegal discrimination.

How many guys have gone swimming in a public swimming pool or beach? Have you
been singled out? Were you bare chested? Include pertinent info such as cup size and the out come, location, etc.
Also, has anyone been dissuaded from this situation due to potential embarrassment?

Offline JohannK

• Silver Member
No.

I'm not a swimmer, I never even learned to swim.  And to be honest, I haven't been to the beach since '04 (when I was still in primary school and went on a school tour), and haven't been in a swimming pool since 2012.  And my breasts only started growing quite a few years later.

That said, I'm sure it put the lifeguard in a difficult position.  Women have to cover their breasts, and since you clearly had feminine breasts (granted yours are small, but given that you have a rather small build I can imagine that they stand out), I get his reasoning.  But of course as you said you were the only man who had to cover your chest, and as we know gyne is not that uncommon.

Dudewithboobs

I can’t imagine why anyone would make a male cover up even if they were slim with Gynecomastia in the c cup range. I don’t get his reasoning or understand why he approached it. Unless it is in super severe conservative land of some sort 

Offline AtoDDD

• Bronze Member
Me either but maybe someone complained  cause my wife was oiling my breasts with sf 50 Coppertone and it was seen as she was fondling me, idk.
It isn’t like I’m competing with ABWG for a wet t shirt contest LOL! (no offense ABWG).
It occurred to me that when my wife and I go to Hawaii next fall there might be some similar incident. So I’m wondering if others have reservations about showing off their breasts in public
in a similar  situation. 
DWB have you gone swimming in public or even in your own backyard if you have your own pool? How did you handle it? I’m asking cause your situation and mine are very similar : we both started growing our breasts in our  early thirties which is extremely unusual, stranger still is that we are both idiopathic, we have the same cup size, an we both like having breasts. 
Is your wife coming around? 

Offline blad

Developing breasts in my teens put an end to all my swimming.
If the bra fits, wear it.

aboywithgirls

Since my teens I have worn a bra. I used to cover up with a tshirt when swimming.  I have become comfortable enough with my breasts that I wear a women's tankini. It's plain enough that it can be considered a tank top but i get the added benefit of support too!

Offline curiousk

• Silver Member
Where do you purchase your tankinis from?

aboywithgirls

Check out Swimsuitsforall. They have some great swim tops. I am currently wearing a tankini from Torrid. It has a fitted bra built in. It's great because it has real support. 

Dudewithboobs

Great selections of tankinis there. Thanks for the site plug

Offline Athenna

• Posting Member
I am afraid to go to a public pool or the beach because I might be called out.  I am a small 36B and I doubt that anyone would notice but I just wont go there.

Offline Johndoe1

In the past I have worn a pullover active wear nylon type sports bra under a oversized performance top when swimming. The bra does compress the breasts where the tissue is spread out some taking away some of the projection and holding the tissue in place and the oversized performance top helps hide more projection when wet. If the bra comes with removable cup forms, I remove them.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Dudewithboobs

Offline Johndoe1

Good ideas John
Trick is you don't want the bra so tight it causes discomfort to the girls. As an A or B, that would not be a big deal, but for me, I have too much to be flattening and after a short while, the girls are screaming to be freed or at least put in supported cups that hold them in place.

Offline AtoDDD

• Bronze Member
I am small enough I don’t need anything to cover my breasts, I literally have the chest of a 12 yo girl (30B) at the same stage of development, so no tankini for me (see “my breast life” thread). Only problem is that when I go off the high dive at my neighborhood pool it can sting a little bit when I hit the water. Other than that I wear the same swim suit as any other guy.

Offline gyneco_jason

• Bronze Member
It isn’t like I’m competing with ABWG for a wet t shirt contest LOL! (no offense ABWG).
I think ABWG would beat us all, easily, in a wet T-shirt contest ;)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024