Author Topic: Poll: Have you ever done this?  (Read 2463 times)

aboywithgirls

None taken. I am a very proud of my girls. I don't think that I could ever do a wet tshirt contest though 🤔 

Dudewithboobs

Not with that attitude you can’t lol

aboywithgirls

Offline Athenna

• Posting Member
I haven't been to the beach in years.  When I got to Virginia Beach 40 years ago I went all the time and then I moved to Chesapeake and the 30 minute drive did seem worth it, so we bought an above ground pool and forgot all about the sand and other people.  But back then I did not have gyno.  And then our pool split its seems and that was the end of that.  When I did get gynecomastia it was several years after the pool was gone and I haven't been any where that would require me to be exposed.  Not that it would matter much as small as I am but I just don't bother.  I will set out on my back deck and wear what ever I want to and no one ever complains.

Offline AtoDDD

• Bronze Member
I haven't been to the beach in years.  When I got to Virginia Beach 40 years ago I went all the time and then I moved to Chesapeake and the 30 minute drive did seem worth it, so we bought an above ground pool and forgot all about the sand and other people.  But back then I did not have gyno.  And then our pool split its seems and that was the end of that.  When I did get gynecomastia it was several years after the pool was gone and I haven't been any where that would require me to be exposed.  Not that it would matter much as small as I am but I just don't bother.  I will set out on my back deck and wear what ever I want to and no one ever complains.
I’m small too.  When I’m lying on my back my breasts aren’t so obvious, but when I bend over they hang down and that’s when I notice ppl are checking me out.
I have seen older fat guys with “man boobs “ which of course aren’t breasts, that is common. But I’ve never seen a lean guy in his thirties with breasts other than myself, which shows just how rare Gyno is.
How old were you when you got your breasts?

aboywithgirls

I was 13 when my breasts were large enough that I started to wear a bra. It wasn't until I was 16 that I wore a bra full time. It was clear by then that my breasts were here to stay.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024