Author Topic: I am my own girlfriend  (Read 5041 times)

Offline Rich meier

• Gold Member
looks great i also liked the blue one. Iused to have a couple of tight shirts like that but didnt wear them ofton . they looked good like you but not a fan of tight shirts. or necks. wear v necks. even with dress shirts I wear coller extenders when I absolutely have to dress up which isnt ofton

aboywithgirls

That's a very interesting history. I'm very happy for you that you are very happy with your life's path.🥰🤗

As most here know I took a different path with my gynecomastia. I started my marriage as a heterosexual couple with my beautiful wife. After 10 years of denial, we began our transition to a lesbian couple and are both still happily married. 

The biggest challenge that we face is having a shared wardrobe.😄 We try to make sure that we plan ahead so there's no "hey, I was going to wear that!" or the other one, "have you seen the.....?, yah, it's in the laundry." 

The good stuff, I can't really share on the open forum 😉💋.

Love yah guys, 

Sophie ❤️

Offline 42CSurprise!

I note the warning that this is an old thread... one that I made multiple contributions to, but I missed the final comments and they are worth noting.

Many of us contending with fleshy chests, even well formed breasts as teens, have been faced with confusion about gender and even sexual orientation.  In large measure, that confusion is more easily understood today simply because questions about gender are much more in the news.  Gay marriage is now legal after a great deal of struggle.  The question about gender expression is causing great angst among many, but the conversation highlights the fact that many children and teens are uncomfortable with their gender.  There are likely kindred spirits there for many of us.  Perhaps the kids and teens are experiencing the same confusion we did but at least the conversations are happening.  We were left to find our own way through these circumstances.  Many of us never resolved the questions, even those of us who embraced a conventional heterosexual life.  I've mentioned before that were I born at this time, exposed to what is readily available online, I would likely have taken the path Sophie took... for better or worse.  But that isn't what happened.  Here I am, living alone, with lovely breasts I thoroughly enjoy with diminished libido as testosterone departs from my body.  I'm certainly left as my own girlfriend but the relationship is much more platonic than sexual... erotic perhaps but in a more subdued way... ::)  This is what acceptance looks like at this time in my life.

Offline taxmapper

Well as I posted in another thread, (more appropriate here) is that I experienced a bizarre feeling of erogonous zone spread all over my body last night. 

this means that I have hormones affecting my senses from my brain and the feeling is weird.   I feel now that things are changing even more so than I thought. 

I am not doing any HRT, but feelings are changing and a dysphoric aspect is falling into place. 

Offline Evolver

• Gold Member
taxmapper, I read what you wrote in that other thread and understand the context. You're definitely on a journey, I think.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024