Author Topic: Bra recommendations for small boobs  (Read 1877 times)

Offline benusa

• Silver Member
I just looked at those OGKW. A bit pricey but several I would try. Thanks.

Thanks sofa, just looked at that one. It reminds me of the sports bra I have.

I appreciate all the suggestions. I’ll give a review of whatever I end up getting.

Offline Moobzie

• Silver Member
Ben:
My 2 cents worth:
This pull on by Hanes.  I've posted about them before (they're similar to Ahh Bras), comfortable, no severe compression but good enough support for all but the heaviest breasts, and lightly padded to cover nips - the pads are removable.  AND ... they are all but invisible under shirts (the boobs may be noticed, but not the bra.
The pic with the shirt shows them - but it's a tight one, still no straps / clasps show.

Offline benusa

• Silver Member
Yes. I remember you posted about this one. You’re right - no straps to see. That would be a good option for in public.

Offline brock123

• Silver Member
To me, this kind of depends on what your desired end result is?

If you are looking more towards concealment, the sports bra route is likely the best they will give you the most compression/hiding. I'm not sure any random guy would notice a sports bra, but (of course - lol) the gals will.

If a proper bra is desired, I suggest looking into Lulalu and/or Pepper. These brands have some large male-friendly band sizes in the A-AA-AAA range for the cup sizes. It will probably be trial-and-error no matter what you choose, bras are designed for women after all.

I have a 42AA Lulalu "Chloe" bra that fits me VERY well, for what it's worth. You need to do you, and I hope in the end you both enjoy and own your decisions!

Offline newat50

• Posting Member
I get on well with Calvin Klein Demi Bra and also their CK Form Triangle Bra. (Started at 32B and moved up to 32C). Sloggi Zero Feel Sporty also works well and the one I go to for best concealment. Passionata Holala demi bra fits really well for shallow breasts. I'm thinking of trying the SKIMS fits everyone at some point.
Good luck finding something.
(Also nice to find someone else here with a 32 band!)

Gino

Hi Ben, I wouldn't consider a "B+" small :-) but since your band is still fitting at least that part of the equation is solved. If you already have a style you're fond of (front/rear hook, mesh, unlined, lace, lightly padded, padded, push up, padded +push up etc.) sites like Ebay and Amazon have a huge selection of styles in your size. My GF wears a 32C which is likely what you've grown into and she says local stores like Victoria's secret, and the big box stores have limited selection if any.  

Offline Rich meier

• Gold Member
There is always Herroom or other online brands / use HR as do someof the others her. Hr has almost every brand and style you can think of. wouldnt hurt to look

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024