Author Topic: Bra to look more "manly"  (Read 1143 times)

Offline Lbrown

• Posting Member
I wear a 42B, or 2X as most sports bras are sized. I recently got a Hanes lycra bra which is quite snug. I put it on and wore it to the store, and noticed that it bound my boobs down and out, making my chest look like I wish it did naturally. Couldn't help but admire myself in the mirror! I don't think I could wear this one all day, though.

Offline gotgyne

Lbrown, if you really like your chest look like a man's chest, you could use a binder too. But I would not do it, as I would not bind my breasts down with a small bra, since this is not healthy. Get your breasts supported and uplifted with the help of a good bra and be proud of them! Just my two cents.
John
A bra is just an article of clothing for people with breasts.

Dudewithboobs

yeah binding can lead to a lot of issues worse off than just putting them in a bra or letting them move freely. Clots, damage to tissue, poor circulation to areas of the breast, and so forth. The science is a bit secure in it's findings in doing so I understand why one would, I just can't justify the damage it can do. Unless you're a full c cup or more i'd say it is potentially in the head space of others seeing or noticing to be concerned about. Every guy wants a flat chest i think but if its not achievable sometimes the best option is to just learn to be confident in it and not let it take confidence away because of it

usetobeed

I often wear a Hanes comfort flex bra. I like it. It's a stretch bra that gives me a nice looking chest, but it runs a bit small. I like the snug fit, but some people may want to go a size up. 

Offline blad

Many of these stretch pull over type bras have a tendency for the band to roll up, even if you have a slim build.
If the bra fits, wear it.

Offline Lbrown

• Posting Member
Bounding the breasts is not a healthy thing to do.

I totally agree. It's also not very comfortable. I have to admit, I did enjoy the "look", if only briefly.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024