Author Topic: bras  (Read 1491 times)

Offline Rich meier

• Gold Member
. on a different subject has anyone ever misplaced there bras about amonth ago either my wife or i did the laundry. she always folds them and I put them a way I had 3 bras that were washed with some others. i was looking for my beige ones and couldnt find them I tore all the drawers apart  4 times and still cant find them. ended up having to buy 3 new ones. they didnt get mixed with hers as she is way bigger than me. kind of like missing socks

Dudewithboobs

Never misplaced a bra before if I did I’d probably take a personal day to find it before my wife did lol

Offline oldguy

• Silver Member
. on a different subject has anyone ever misplaced there bras about amonth ago either my wife or i did the laundry. she always folds them and I put them a way I had 3 bras that were washed with some others. i was looking for my beige ones and couldnt find them I tore all the drawers apart  4 times and still cant find them. ended up having to buy 3 new ones. they didnt get mixed with hers as she is way bigger than me. kind of like missing socks
Yes.  Same issue.  Same color.  Thank goodness, it was only one.  

Offline blad

Outer space aliens abducting bras to see if they can adapt to them and return to earth in disguise.

I saw it on a QAnon forum.
If the bra fits, wear it.

Offline taxmapper

Naw they are just being recycled into Tupperware lids. 

Offline Lbrown

• Posting Member
I had one that went on a walk-about for a couple of months, then mysteriously showed up again.

Gino

Nope, mine are all filed away neatly in a lingerie chest... I do not have a wife to hide them from :-)

Offline oldguy

• Silver Member
Yes.  Same issue.  Same color.  Thank goodness, it was only one. 
Found it.  She put it on a hanger under one of my collared heavy tops.  With winter coming, she figured it would go well with it.  Women.

aboywithgirls

At one time, I must have had too many bras in my top drawer. A couple days ago, I was cleaning out the lower drawers of our dresser. I decided that it would be easier to pull out the drawers and set them on the bed to organize them. I found six bras that I had forgotten that I had. 

I found that 3 of them didn't fit anymore. The band was too big. On the other hand, I just added 3 bras back into my rotation. 

Sophie ❤️ 

Offline 42CSurprise!

At one time, I must have had too many bras in my top drawer. A couple days ago, I was cleaning out the lower drawers of our dresser. I decided that it would be easier to pull out the drawers and set them on the bed to organize them. I found six bras that I had forgotten that I had.

I found that 3 of them didn't fit anymore. The band was too big. On the other hand, I just added 3 bras back into my rotation.

Sophie ❤️
You always inspire us Sophie!  Who among us ever tires of buying another brassiere?  Men with breasts need all the help we can get... 8)

Offline Rich meier

• Gold Member
At one time, I must have had too many bras in my top drawer. A couple days ago, I was cleaning out the lower drawers of our dresser. I decided that it would be easier to pull out the drawers and set them on the bed to organize them. I found six bras that I had forgotten that I had.

Sophie ❤️
great idea I will have to do that too. both  my draws are full very possible thats where mine are

Offline JoniDee

• Silver Member
My first two bras which I bought a year ago (both 40C) no longer fit. I've lost 20 pounds since then, so I'm now a 36D. I'm not on any special diet, just controlling portion sizes and not snacking/overeating. But I hope I don't lose many more pounds because I've 5 bras that fit nicely! ;D

Orb

Good for you Jonidee.  An old rule of thumb was, last pounds on, first pounds off.  I can see that isn't necessarily true in our breast development.  

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024