Author Topic: Accepting my shape  (Read 5337 times)

Offline JoniDee

• Silver Member
As I've continued to gradually lose weight, I've come to the acceptance that I am a fully "busted" person. Thus, I've decided to not go to any lengths to hide my shape. I prefer to wear clothes that are more form-fitting than form-hiding.

Dudewithboobs

If that is without a bra that is impressive shape and development for someone your size. Kudos on not worrying about hiding it. I feel the same and can’t understand why people care to hide what probably isn’t hideable to some who have significant growth. Applause to you 

Offline 42CSurprise!

Just imagine... a man with curves in all the wrong places... at least so far as most men are concerned.  But we're not like most men since we too are coming to terms with our breasts... large and small but very real.

You are a brave man Joni.  I trust that those who are closest to you are supportive of  your choice to reveal your bosom as you do in this shirt.  We live in a gender bending world, which is a relief for men like us, but not everyone is happy about those playing at the edges.  I don't know whether your decision to present your breasts so clearly comes with other choices you're making, but deep respect for living your truth.  You look quite fine to me.

Offline JoniDee

• Silver Member
Thank you for the support, Dudewithboobs and 42CSuprise! For a biological male, I definitely have curves in all the wrong places. I'm small in stature (5' 4") but wide in bone structure, measuring 42"/31"/40"). I've definitely found that my shape doesn't fit into the normal men's sized clothing, pants are always 3 inches too large in the waist to accommodate my hips. Men's shirts are also too large in the waist to accommodate my chest. So, I'm wearing Petite women's tops and jeans. If I don't wear a bra then my nipples show, and I'd rather present myself as neat and fit.

Offline Evolver

• Gold Member
Good for you, JD. 👍

Referring to that last pic in particular, I could imagine that you get far less strange looks dressed appropriately like that than what you would wearing traditional but inappropriate for you, male clothing.

aboywithgirls

Hey Joni 🤗 🥰 👋 

You have such a pretty little figure 😍. I am soooooooo proud of you for wearing what fits. I had to do the same thing a couple decades ago. There is no shame in wearing what fits. 

Sophie ❤️ 

Orb

JoniDee,  I'm too and glad to hear your in such a good place.  We are all unique and must accept that and be accepted.  You can't hide what genetics has given you.  I'm glad to see your unashamed and live your life as you are.  Good for you!  You look great.

Offline blad

This is a case example supporting the discussions some have about clothing from the other side of the aisle.

A picture is worth a thousand words.
If the bra fits, wear it.

aboywithgirls

This is a case example supporting the discussions some have about clothing from the other side of the aisle.

A picture is worth a thousand words.
Absolutely 💯 

I can so relate to this. I was doing the same thing 20 years ago. I gave up on finding clothing that fit my assigned gender and started wearing clothing that fit my body. 

Im so happy for Joni and being comfortable with their new clothing. They are comfortable with it and it looks great on them.

Sophie ❤️ 

Offline Gotboobs

• Silver Member
Jonidee...that bottom picture is a nice presentation. High waisted jeans and button down shirt. You look nice. I like high waisted jeans also to wear. Doesn’t take much to look nice and hide the girls. Much better then a lot of men with I sloppy t- shirt with some kind of stupid saying on it with jeans so big the back pockets hang to their knees. Or sweat pants and a t shirt. I can’t believe people go out in public that way. The middle picture braless would work with a nice blazer. In the last three years I have had to change my entire wardrobe for fit and style. Guys after 50. Leave the t shirts for mowing the lawn🤣🤣

Offline JoniDee

• Silver Member
Thank you Sophie, Evolver, Orb, blad, and Gotboobs! I appreciate the supportive comments! Besides women's tops and bottoms, I found that women's size 11WW ankle boots feel more comfortable than the men's shoes I've been wearing. Anyone else discover that?

Also, Gotboobs. Men's blazers don't fit me because of my very hourglass proportions...I need to find a reputable tailor in this area.

Dudewithboobs

I don’t got boots but I did take the recommendations of others about shoe size yesterday and did find a comfortable fit in some Nine West dress flats that I am switching out for my every day work shoe. Trying the male brand of my current shoe as a left foot right foot comparison and it was pretty interesting how much more comfortable the woman’s shoe was. Since there’s not much of any indication it’s a woman’s shoe other than the name figured it’s worth the buy. 

Kudos on not giving a f about what is this and what is that and finding comfort and enjoyment in adding to the closet for what fits you not the norm 

Offline Gotboobs

• Silver Member
They have women’s blazers that would fit you. Made just for your shape

Busted (and happy)

Joni
I.would say you are a FULLY signed up member of the acceptance club. I am not one to post explicit pictures - Kudos to you - but I am 100% with you and as my ID says , happy, VERY HAPPY. 

Offline JoniDee

• Silver Member

They have women’s blazers that would fit you. Made just for your shape
Yes, Gotboobs, I've been looking at them. Unfortunately, most of the ones that I like have one basic aspect that doesn't work for me (at this time) is that they are all 3/4 sleeves.

Joni
I.would say you are a FULLY signed up member of the acceptance club. I am not one to post explicit pictures - Kudos to you - but I am 100% with you and as my ID says , happy, VERY HAPPY.
Thank you, Busted (and happy)!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024