Author Topic: The countdown begins  (Read 3461 times)

Offline There_Is_Hope

• Bronze Member
June 1st with mark the begining of a new life for me (I hope). I recently saw a surgeon about my problem, and I was expecting to pay quite a hefty amount, but I had no problem with that because the operation needed to be done. After I met with him, I asked him how much the entire operation would cost. His response: zero.

I was so happy at this point, but being summertime, I wanted to get this operation over and done with ASAP. What worried me was that he said that there would be a waiting list. I was expecting a month or so. The receptionist said she would call me back with a date.

This was two weeks ago. Just yesterday I started to accept the fact that this operation would probably not be done until the end of summer and that I would have to wait another year before I could go to the beach and get a suntan. Today I get the call...June 1st is my surgery date.

It still hasn't struck me...I guess I'm kinda overwhelmed by everything. I was honestly expecting to go into major debt with this operation, but it's going to end up costing nothing, and occuring in two weeks.

I have 1 worry though...the doctor straight up told me that it wont be perfect. I have puffy nipples, and not a lot of fat in my boobs. He said its going to be 95% excision, 5% lipo. How should I feel about that? I trust the doctor because I've heard good things, but it's kinda disheartening when you hear straight from the horse's mouth that it won't be perfect.

Regardless, I have already accepted the fact that I might have to end up getting tattoo's on my chest to cover any irregularities and scarring, and I'm fine with that.

Anyways, just thought I would share. If anyone from Vancouver needs direction with regards to how to go about getting this done for free, please feel free to PM me.

Offline Spleen

It's better to think about it as an improvement rather than reaching perfection.  There will be a scar after all and there's no getting around that.  I just had puffy nipples corrected and my chest isn't "perfect"; it's the way it was before minus the teats.  You could look around for a doc that tells you that it will turn out perfect, but is that being realistic or is that just hearing what you want to hear?  Good luck.

Offline boobhater22

• Bronze Member
I am in Washington, which is right below British Columbia, so I could easily travel to Vancouver, Canada. Do you mean free free or the insurance pays for it so it is "free" to you? If it is, free free, please contact me and let me know how.

Offline tonysoprano

• FORGEDDABOUDIT!
It's better to think about it as an improvement rather than reaching perfection.  There will be a scar after all and there's no getting around that.  I just had puffy nipples corrected and my chest isn't "perfect"; it's the way it was before minus the teats.  You could look around for a doc that tells you that it will turn out perfect, but is that being realistic or is that just hearing what you want to hear?  Good luck.

see heres what Im thinkin'.
I had this idea of what I thought my chest should/would look like without gyne.At least I can say that I cannot picture exactly how it looked pre-gyne, but since I only developed gyne around 18 or 19, I can recall a fairly flat chest to say the least (Im 24 now). So why is it that one cannot achieve the chest they are after, when getting surgery? I mean what other components are there to it aside from muscle,breast tissue,fat and skin ? I had my mild gyne removed 7 weeks ago, and my chest is far from what I was hoping for. (ie.still very prominent, though I am of slim-average build and if anything, underweight.) Where to go if one is unhappy with the resulting chest appearance ? Even if a revision becomes a reality later on, I cannot really see what aspect can be revised ?
... and the saga continues

Offline There_Is_Hope

• Bronze Member
My gyne is almost 100% in my nipples. I have puffy nipples as people like to call them. I work out, so I have mildly defined pecs. Either way, if it doesn't look good, I'm prepared to get tatt'd up.

Offline tonysoprano

• FORGEDDABOUDIT!
My gyne is almost 100% in my nipples. I have puffy nipples as people like to call them. I work out, so I have mildly defined pecs. Either way, if it doesn't look good, I'm prepared to get tatt'd up.

Tats over your nipples ?. dont think that can be done man.

Offline nowchase

• Bronze Member
    • "Me vs. My Breast"
Brother, you can relate myself to you...!  I can totally feel how you feel!
Free Documentary "Me vs. My Breast"
http://individual.utoronto.ca/charlesh/documentary

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024