Author Topic: How hard is what youll call hard behind the nipple?  (Read 2753 times)

Offline pecman101

How hard is what youll call hard behind the nipple? like a bouncy ball or like what? and if its hard is it gynecomastic? mann depressing i use to go gym and n work out but it never went away so i became lazy and lacked motivation this sucks i need save up for surgery or something where do i start, do i just go to any normal doctor and ask him/her about my titties or something? thats embarasing oh yehh andd how do u know when puberty is finished im 18.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2008, 06:05:47 AM by pecman101 »

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Because we do not, or cannot, see ourselves in a totally objective way; it is probably very near impossible to gauge physical maturity for yourself. This is a determination best made by a Doctor with experience in this particular area and actually may involve such things as X-rays to determine epiphyseal closures on the long bones and such.

Most cases do not involve such measures though, and often all that is needed is a physical exam by an impartial Doctor.

This is an area where most of us worry needlessly.
Grandpa Dan

Offline 1966

• Posting Member
well the lump under my nipple is pretty much rock hard. about inch bye inch in size. its so confusing all these websites describing it different and the ones that explain the different types of gyne lose you in seconds. go to the Doctor and ask. i did, he sent me to the hospital and they sent me away. tight ars nhs. got another appointment in a month from now so fingers crossed.

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
comes in all kinds, even the soft is gyne, but there's no question that's gyne. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline chubs

• Posting Member
I can't believe the advice that sunny007 gave, those are some of the most ignorant typical muscle heads type of advice that I've ever heard.  Comparing the muscle of a marathon runner to a professional body builder?  Come on, you're comparing two people with completely different work-out habits.  Do dieting not starving?  Care to explain more in depth on the term "dieting"?  Since dieting is more important than the actual work out routine, you seem to skimp the important part completely.  I am not a marathon runner, but I'd highly doubt that most marathon runners do any kind of chest exercises at all, let alone bench press.  Doing exercises on your thighs to help raise testo?  Exercises on the legs, because it's a large muscle group can be effective, if you're trying to save time at the gym, but I don't see how the testo has any benefits to someone that already has gyno.  Once you have it, there's no way to remove it without the surgery.  Raising the level of testo or DHT in your body will also cause the person to produce more estrogen to counter balance the increased level of testo and DHT.  The concepts that you're giving advice on is not as simple as addition and subtraction on elementary math, there are side effects and indirect causes to everything, without seeing a physician, there's no way to know exactly how your body is responding to a certain treatment, medication, exercise routine.  Stop hanging out with those meat heads that's pumping 300 pound weights on the bench press at the gym, or maybe stop being one...  Stop telling people that they need more protein in their diet, you have no idea what all that excess protein is doing to your liver in the long run.  Instead of purely pumping weights at the gym, try a combination of cardio and circuit training that would benefit not only your cardio vascular health, but will keep you healthier, leaner, and less prone to injuries.  Ask any women walking down the street, what do they consider sexy?  A man that's got the physique of a professional body builder?  Or a man that looks like a middle-weight boxer or MMA fighter. 

Sorry for the vent, but I just get furious every time I hear ignorant people giving other people advices that are so far off from the truth.   
« Last Edit: November 03, 2008, 05:13:31 PM by chubs »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024