Author Topic: Got Surgery Today - 5/15/09 - *3 week post op update - pics*  (Read 6959 times)

Offline budselect

• Posting Member
About 4 months post op now.  Some scar tissue so I still try to massage when I remember.

22 y/o
Los Angeles, Ca
Puffy Nipples for 3 years!!! Sucks...

Offline freefromG

• Bronze Member
Nice, looks real good. had mine done early in the week had pretty much the same amount as you, sucks when you go to the gym and look after yourself to have these bulges ruin it for ya.
Did you have Gland excision alone?

Offline budselect

• Posting Member
I had both gland excision and some lipo through the armpit area.  You just get it done this week? How is it going?  Working out now is great, you can see the definition and "square" contour instead of a rounder boob shape

Offline freefromG

• Bronze Member
I think it is going pretty well, no real pain, was just uncomfortable and i will be glad when i can take this vest off. in the first few days was a bit concerned but yesterday (day 7) was pretty stoked when i checked it out. Seeing the doc again today, i suppose to take stitches out and check up on it. even drove and went to band practice today.

Look foward to that feeling of working out with a puff free chest...congrats mate

Offline radio

• Bronze Member

Offline superduty

• Posting Member
Can you post some side pics or some pics with your hands at your side, etc.  Pics where someone else is taking them...or maybe camera on tripod?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024