Author Topic: Got some new torrid bras  (Read 873 times)

MyLife

My trip to torrid yesterday was amazing. The sales associate was extremely welcoming and helpful. I ended up with 2 tee shirt bras from their curve line. They are 40C. I also got the matching panties to the blue/grey bra. The sales lady signed me up for rewards and have me 2 coupons to use that brought my total to $75 for all I got, almost half off!

Offline gotgyne

My trip to torrid yesterday was amazing. The sales associate was extremely welcoming and helpful. I ended up with 2 tee shirt bras from their curve line. They are 40C. I also got the matching panties to the blue/grey bra. The sales lady signed me up for rewards and have me 2 coupons to use that brought my total to $75 for all I got, almost half off!

A snug fit. Looking beautiful. 40C is my size. Unfortunately there are no Torrid shops in my country.
A bra is just an article of clothing for people with breasts.

MyLife

The 42 band just felt a little too loose and none of the cup sizes seemed to be right with that band

Offline Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
Very nice! I knew the Torrid girls would get you setup hun.
I have the same bra as the grey one, I just finished washing it and hanging it to dry. 👙

They definitely got you a nice fit, you look great! 🤗💞
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

MyLife

I have the same bra as the grey one, I just finished washing it and hanging it to dry. 👙

They were so nice to work with! And they gave me all sorts of coupons to use on my next visit. They definitely earned a repeat customer! And I wasn't sure what size panties would fit me so I only bought the one pair. I need to go down one size and get a handful more

Offline Justagirl💃

They were so nice to work with! And they gave me all sorts of coupons to use on my next visit. They definitely earned a repeat customer! And I wasn't sure what size panties would fit me so I only bought the one pair. I need to go down one size and get a handful more
Looks like you have another trip on the horizon. 🤭
I have the Torrid credit card that gets me an extra 5% off on my purchases. I just pay it off every month to avoid finance charges. 

Offline Busty

Those bras look great on you. I am guessing you like how they feel.

The sales associates obviously saw that you have breasts like their other women customers and glad to help get you into the bras you need to be wearing?

Did you get a bra fitting?

Did you try a D cup?

Offline Traveler

• Gold Member
Very nice! I prefer a good snug fit due to side boob. I also have the gray one. Torrid fits me the best.

Offline Sophie

• Silver Member
Those look terrific on you! I bet that they are comfortable. I find that Torrid bras are very generous with their cup sizes. I wear a 36H UK sizing in my Elomi and Fantastie bras. I wear a 36G in my Torrid bras.

Congratulations on your beautiful new bras. 

♥️Sophie♥️

Offline jan1north

• Posting Member

I have also found this to be true from Torrid - the SA’s have been compassionate, helpful, and accommodating at the 4 stores I’ve been in!  I’ve had similar positive experiences in several Soma stores, but be aware their size range does not extend as large as Torrid.   

Offline Sophie

• Silver Member
I can say from personal experience that whether I was shopping as a man or now as a woman, I received the same professional treatment from all of Torrid's SAs. I was always encouraged to try on anything and everything in the store. 

♥️Sophie♥️

Offline Justagirl💃

I can say from personal experience that whether I was shopping as a man or now as a woman, I received the same professional treatment from all of Torrid's SAs. I was always encouraged to try on anything and everything in the store.

♥️Sophie♥️
Yes, I always get great treatment at Torrid as well. 90% of my wardrobe is from them and I have a lot of clothes (I have a shopping problem). ☺️

From bras to panties and Capris to dresses, they have you covered. 😍

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024