Author Topic: Pectoral male implants  (Read 1948 times)

Offline homegrwnboi

Hey everyone...

To give you all a little synopsis on my situation....

I once weighed at my heaviest  290lbs.  I was told that if I didn't lose the weight I would either die, have a heart attack, or stroke.  At 17 years of age, dying, heart attacks or strokes were not in my vocabulary, nor was I ready to endure either of the three.  I made a life changing decision to change my life for the better.  I am now 165lbs and a 30 year old man.  I feel better about myself, but still have this one thing that is bothering me.   

I recently had 2 surgeries (December '08 and in June '09) to get rid of my Gynecomastia.  In December my surgeon did Liposuction in which I had to wear a compression garment for 6 weeks.  6 MONTHS later I still noticed a pocket of extra skin underneath both R and L nipples.  I just recently had a tummy tuck done and at the same time, my surgeon suggested to perform more lypo to possibly make the skin "stick" better.  Its been about 5 weeks and still wearing another garment.  I notice that there is a difference, but still notice a little skin left.  I am thinking about undergoing another surgery in October for pectoral implants.  Has anyone done this before?  If so, can you please let me know EVERYTHING about your experience. 

Im not looking for perfection, I just want to feel better about myself.  I am very pleased with the tummy tuck, but still have MANY insecurities about my chest. 

Any comments and suggestions welcomed.... 

Thank you for taking the time to read this! 

Offline kingboob

I've not had pec implants myself..............  have you seen some examples of before and after pictures over the internet??? for example: (http://www.locateadoc.com/pictures/cosmetic-surgery/male-pectoral-implants.html)...................... IMO the results look bloody terrible 90% of the time, I find it quite amusing that many guys are paying big money to have  breasts removed and on the other hand some guys are paying equally large sums to have their flat chests made to look bigger......... weird.

If you have loose skin you want a lift or excision type of operation to have it tightened up - visible scars would be the obvious trade off though.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2009, 01:50:17 AM by kingboob »

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
When the skin has been stretched beyond its ability to shrink back there are going to be problems such as you have described.

It can be nightmarish or worse.

It is better to have to remove additional tissue later than to have removed too much initially and creat a deformity that is nearly impossible to conceal. In this context, you are fortunate to have a surgeon who is being somewhat conservative.

Be patient.

As to the implants, I know of no one here that has experience with them. they are the opposite of what most people here are looking for.
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024