Author Topic: Consultation booked with Mr Vijh  (Read 2204 times)

Offline johnmc84

• Posting Member
Hi Guys
I have finally got a date in April to have my consultation with Mr Vijh.  I will let you know how I get on and if I go a head with the surgery. 
For anyone reading this and thinking about having surgery I wish you all the best with the decision making.   I have done alot and want to say thanks to anyone who has posted on here.  All the information has been a great help.  As I said in a previous post,  I wish I had found this forum earlier.  I was fed alot of lies by a well known cosmetic surgery company.  They told me liposuction would cure my problem.  Guess what, it did not.  I am not a doctor but after my experience I will say that if there is breast tissue present liposuction does not work.  Wether with Mr Vijh or another surgeon I have decided to go and get the breast tissue removed and have the mistakes made by the last surgeon corrected.  The healing will take time.  But I am looking forward to getting my confidence back and starting to enjoy my life again.  
I will tell you one of my aims and hopefully next year I will be able to post here saying I have done it.  To complete a triathlon.  At the moment I can not even go to the swimming pool to do proper swimming training.  
Good luck to everyone and I will keep you up to date.

Offline GynoThrowaway

• Posting Member

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024