Author Topic: My first bra  (Read 8431 times)

Offline Passant

• Bronze Member
While there is a debate on one topic as to whether lace is exclusively right for women, my position is that it is completely irrelevant to me :) I accepted the bra, so I see no reason not to accept the lace as well. Especially since it's summer for me now, the temperatures are rising and I have to admit that wearing a lace bra is a nice experience for me. It’s very light, airy, not padded and I don’t feel like it’s on me at all. And most importantly, it serves a purpose.

I already have a picture on this topic with a lace bra. But here's one moment anyway. By the way, I have an undershirt over my bra, because I am much more comfortable :D

Online blad

To get to the point, there are not very many masculine bras out there. Just degrees of how feminine they are. 
If the bra fits, wear it.

aboywithgirls

To get to the point, there are not very many masculine bras out there. Just degrees of how feminine they are.
Absolutely! "It's a bra, it's supposed to be feminine!"

Sophie ❤️ 

Offline Passant

• Bronze Member
@aboywithgirls and @aboywithgirls Short and clear, beautifully written. Women's breasts need a woman's bra ... for now :) Because they haven't made a bra for men yet.

I’ve seen so-called men’s bras online, but they’re still feminine to me

aboywithgirls

@aboywithgirls and @aboywithgirls Short and clear, beautifully written. Women's breasts need a woman's bra ... for now :) Because they haven't made a bra for men yet.

I’ve seen so-called men’s bras online, but they’re still feminine to me

Some women go braless and some men never leave the house without one. I used to say when I was asked about wearing a bra as a man "I have feet, therefore I wear shoes" and left it at that.

Now, because of what I have or I don't have between my legs, it's not only accepted, it's no expected even though it has nothing to do with my chest 😤. 

Orb

Thank you for saying. 
I have that in permanently scared in my mind.  Ready for that quick response when needed.

aboywithgirls

Thank you for saying. 
I have that in permanently scared in my mind.  Ready for that quick response when needed.
😍🥰🤗❤️

Offline SideSet

Your bust looks great in that tank.  That bra looks wonderful on you 

Offline JoniDee

• Silver Member
To get to the point, there are not very many masculine bras out there. Just degrees of how feminine they are.
Absolutely! "It's a bra, it's supposed to be feminine!"

Sophie ❤️
I tried on padded bras and I immediately rejected their feel! I only wear lace bras! I love the feel and look! And I make sure not to duplicate colors.

Joni 💕

Orb

I just wanted to echo the thought.  Passant, your bra looks good appears to fit and give comfort.  continue to wear what gives the best shape for you and is comfortable.  Regardless of fabric and adornments.  It's a bra like others have said.  Designed to fit breast which just happens to be on a woman's body... mostly.

Offline Passant

• Bronze Member
Thanks for the support comments :)

When the temperatures are high, then lace is a logical choice. Because it has the function of airiness. If I didn't have breasts, then of course I wouldn't think about such things.

aboywithgirls

I just wanted to echo the thought.  Passant, your bra looks good appears to fit and give comfort.  continue to wear what gives the best shape for you and is comfortable.  Regardless of fabric and adornments.  It's a bra like others have said.  Designed to fit breast which just happens to be on a woman's body... mostly.
Exactly Orb ❣️

My girls (breasts) never cared whether I was wearing jeans 👖 or a dress 👗.  My breasts only care about themselves and if they are supported and look good 👙🥰.

As far as lace cup bras go, lace is a perfect choice in warmer weather. From personal experience,  lace bras can also leave you a little vulnerable in air conditioning. Especially in the grocery store in the refrigerated sections. A cheap and easy way to overcome the HIGHBEAMS  turning on is with nipple petals. Just something to keep in mind. 🥰. I've made this mistake 🙄.
( . )( . )

Love yah guys 
Sophie ❤️

Offline Johndoe1

Let me chime in as being a lace bra wearer. On the warm days when the top I am wearing can trap heat,  lace is the perfect material. Lightweight,  airy, allowing my skin to breath, reducing boob sweat (it's a thing for those of us who have more than most), and is a very good fabric for excellent support. I wear lace all year round because of the great support and containment of the girls. That's one of the reasons you will see lace sewn onto cups under and on the outside of the cup for added support without bulk. 

Bottom line is bras are styled for a woman's taste, not ours. So if we want the support and containment we want and need, we have to wear what's available. Fit and comfort outweigh style for me. So if my bra has lace or ribbons or bows or hanging medallions between the cups or flower designs that create the cups, so be it.  No one sees my bras but me. I need the support and if that's what it takes to get it for my comfort, so be it too. My most supportive bras look feminine.  I wear them not because it looks feminine but because it keeps the girls supported and contained. That's the bottom line for me. 
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline Passant

• Bronze Member
I have an interesting situation. I have a slight growth and almost all my bras have become tight. However, I gained a little weight and my track automatically increased. I ordered another bra today, but this time it's a size 95A. I paid for the bra quite cheaply, so if it doesn't fit, I won't be sorry. When I get it I will take pictures in it and post the pictures here :)

Offline Passant

• Bronze Member
Greeting. I returned the bra from the previous post, because it was unwearable in my case. The wires were thicker and irritated me. In the meantime, I ordered a new bra from my favorite brand Lascana. It was on sale and I paid a good price for it. The size is 90B. It is very comfortable and both cups are filled. Here are some pictures :)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024