Author Topic: Do I have a small amount of Gyno?  (Read 4788 times)

Offline test23

I took Methyl 1 Test for a month which is a oral anablic steroid that was sold over the counter until a few months ago at places like GNC and Nutrasport. M1T also very rarely converts into estrogen. For my post cycle I took Nolva for 1 month which is an anti-estrogen blocker. 3 weeks after my post cycle my right nipple hurts and I feel a small lump underneath it. You can't see any difference from my chest but I can feel the lump.

Now I do submission wrestling so I think I just got hit right in the nipple but I am not sure if a shot like that to the chest can give you a temporary small lump. I don't know, maybe I'm just being paranoid. What do you guys think?

Offline vaio

• Gyne free, is the way to be!
I know quite a few friends who have used anabolic steroids 1AD and M1T, all have gynecomastia as a result. All of them have also used estrogen blockers like the one you mentioned and they still got it. I have also heard from a few of them, that their sex drive is screwed up. "Its not like it use to be" which hints a hormone is imbalanced.

I would never use that stuff again if I were you. Go to an endocrinologist and have your horomes checked. Theres got to be something off, especially since you used a prohormone.  
$2,800 = Freedom!

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/vaiomanfree/album?.dir=7e36&.src=ph&am p;store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/vaiomanfree/my_photos

Offline hypo

Methltestosterone is banned in most parts of the world because it is known to cause liver cancer-

Whatever you do- don't take that again!
« Last Edit: March 24, 2005, 03:56:42 AM by hypo »

Offline tnel00son

• Silver Member
how old are you, it definatlely wouldnt have been smart to take it before you were at least 20+ probably older than that, on top of that i odnt think it would have been smart to take it at all, and when you stopped using it did you get right onto a PCT like 6-oxo? if you didnt, thats could be a cause of gyne

Offline hypo

HELLLO!!!!!!!!!

Risking liver cancer is not advisable at any age!!!!!!!

Offline jonQ

• Gold Member
  • wish it was gone ... bye - bye
had the surgery done,now i'm gynecomastia-less

Offline JTZ

• Bronze Member
I took Methyl 1 Test for a month which is a oral anablic steroid that was sold over the counter until a few months ago at places like GNC and Nutrasport. M1T also very rarely converts into estrogen. For my post cycle I took Nolva for 1 month which is an anti-estrogen blocker. 3 weeks after my post cycle my right nipple hurts and I feel a small lump underneath it. You can't see any difference from my chest but I can feel the lump.

Now I do submission wrestling so I think I just got hit right in the nipple but I am not sure if a shot like that to the chest can give you a temporary small lump. I don't know, maybe I'm just being paranoid. What do you guys think?

If you developed a painful lump under your nip after taking the M1T, you've got the beginnings of gyno. With time, the lump will probably soften up a bit, and the pain might decrease, but probably not go away completely. You'll probably start to notice some increased fat deposition around your nips eventually.

That M1T is some bad stuff. EVERYBODY I know who took that stuff got puffy nips, painful nips, or full blown gyno.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
We were all born with rudimentary breasts.  

Anything that upsets our hormone balance is likely to cause growth of this tissue.

What you got is a warning, Don't mess with your own body chemistry.
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024