Author Topic: Glands removed?  (Read 1955 times)

Offline BigLouJr

• Silver Member
I had my surgery done on June 30th; Lipo and excision. I went to see my PS today and he told me that he had removed 2 hard balls (rock alike) from my right breast and one from the left one, He told me that he had done a lot of Gyno surgeries before but had never seen the mass (glands) so hard. Have any of you had this?

My doctor is the chief professor from UM and he is one of the best surgeons in S. Florida, so I believe him. I feel a lot better than before, still swollen but he told me it would take 6 weeks for complete swelling to dissappear . I still would need revision on my right breast in a year to achieve total symmetry or so but I feel better just not feeling that pain from touching my chest.

I will put some photos soon, need to find some free server and my time is limited.

Offline puffynips0-

• Bronze Member
just curious... did you have tests done before hand to check for cysts?

Offline BigLouJr

• Silver Member
Yes, my doctor covered every point before the surgery. I did several blood test to check hormones ratio and everything was ok. I even did a mamogram to rule anything malignus out, it showed glanduar mass and fat but no signs of cysts or cancer.

Offline allbah

• Bronze Member
your glands have already been sent to histology to look at the cells. if there was any thing wrong you would have already known.
one can never prepare to win a war, but one can prepare not to be defeated.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024