Author Topic: Strong female influence growing up?  (Read 1394 times)

Offline Glad2findU

• Bronze Member
I'm curious to find out how many of us have grown up with a single mom or strong female influence in our early years...please comment yes or no below.

Offline McGilli

• Silver Member

Offline xelnaga13

Interesting question. There is a correlation between family dynamics and hormones levels. For instance: Married males have lower testosterone, married males with children even lower.

I have often believed that some feminine expressions in males is a primal survival technique. This characteristic would take him out of the running for superiority to the alpha male (father).

There is also a strong correlation between serial killers and domineering mothers. The child grows up emasculated and dominated by there mothers (female), in return they spend their lives with a pathological need to dominate women.

It's all very fascinating.

Back to your question. I was raised in what I call a neo classic family structure. My father is the primary bread winner and leader of the family. My mom is a stay at stay at home mother. The majority of decisions for the family were my cooperatively, however If push came to shove my father would most likely have the strongest influence. 

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Two parents. Mom was a full time homemaker except during WW2 when she worked in a munitions factory. Dad was strongly dominant even oppressively so.

People are always trying to find something to blame their condition of Gynecomastia upon. Sorry folks but all of these things have already been looked at and turned into dead ends. Our condition is embarrassing, but not at all unusual.
Grandpa Dan

Offline jimbob356

• Posting Member
YES!

My dad left me and my mum when I was two and I've never seen him since. It took 12 years for her to find my step farther.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024