Author Topic: Suggest me a surgeon in new york city  (Read 3060 times)

Offline liton2k

• Posting Member
can someone suggest me a surgeon in nyc about gynecomastia my budget is around 4k-5k

ha032742

Not sure of the cost but surely look no further than Dr Elliot Jacobs, who regularly posts here? :P

https://www.gynecomastia.org/doctors/elliottjacobs/profile

hammer

As the last poster said, Dr. Jacobs right in New York City, one of the best!

Don't let cost be a deciding factor, this is not only your health but your body you need to think about, it's not a plumbing job on a 2nd bathroom!

Offline itoffishul

• Posting Member
Dear Dr.Jacobs I would like to offer you 6K

Offline liton2k

• Posting Member
no offence dr jocobs ask for too much around 8k thats too much for gyno surgery

hammer

That's up to you on what your willing to pay after all we talking about the way your chest looks here! If it's important enough to be worried about having surgery to correct what YOU think doesn't look right or good, isn't is important enough to have the best surgeon do the job? When it comes to your health what's 2 grand? Take it from someone who has been through 8 surgeries and has been disabled for 17 years, " when you've got your health you've got everything"!

I live in Minnesota and if having gyne surgery was a priority for me, believe me, there are a few surgeons on this forum that I would drive out to in a heart beat to do my surgery! None of them are in Minnesota, and each and every one of them would be worth every penny you pay them for their fine work, the real problem is picking which one of them to do the surgery, as they are very fine surgeons!

Bob
« Last Edit: March 21, 2015, 01:08:22 AM by hammer »

Offline MammaryMan

• Bronze Member
Does Dr. Jacobs make recommendations for housing while in NYC?  And does he work with your local doctor for post treatment if you come in from afar? How long would you expect to stay in NYC? Frankly, NYC seems intimidating to a country boy like me.

Offline Dr. Elliot Jacobs

• Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
  • Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
If you are interested in exploring possible surgery with me, the best way to communicate would be directly to me at my email address, dr.j@elliotjacobsmd.com.

Please mention gynecomastia.org in your inquiry.

Thanks -- looking forward to helping you.

Dr Jacobs
Dr. Jacobs 
Certified: American Board of Plastic Surgery
Fellow: American College of Surgeons
Practice sub-specialty in Gynecomastia Surgery
4800 North Federal Highway
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
561  367 9101
Email:  dr.j@elliotjacobsmd.com

Offline itoffishul

• Posting Member
Sorry Dr. Jacobs just frustrated

Thanks for all your advice on here

Offline itoffishul

• Posting Member
Frustrated by the whole thing you know not you lol

• Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
Understood.  Join all the others on this forum in the same situation.

Dr Jacobs

hammer

You know, it isn't just the gyne that's frustrating! It's the guy at the 4 way stop not willing to wait his turn and goes through the stop sign following the guy who did stop in front of him properly, it's the person in the 6 items or less checkout with 21 items in their cart, the person that you darn near hit in the crosswalk who run out in front of you after you get the green light and he gets the no walk light! It all those things people do that they shouldn't, do because its "just rude" or they can't wait their turn the simple things you learn before you're 6 years old but some people forget!

Now that you have put up with all that BS all day you have to deal with the BS at work that I'm sure I don't even need to get into, because you're living it each day, and now you also have to deal with the ups and downs of what's going on in your personal life!

Frustrating, hell ya, we just gotta do the best we can!

• Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
Welcome to our world.  The only way to get away from it all is to be alone on a deserted island ... and then you have your own new set of frustrations, such as no lattes available.

Dr Jacobs

hammer

Welcome to our world.  The only way to get away from it all is to be alone on a deserted island ... and then you have your own new set of frustrations, such as no lattes available.

Dr Jacobs

Doc, I know the twin cities is still much smaller then NYC (I went through there late 70's) ,but we have the same old crap here! I'm in a smaller suburb south/east of St. Paul ( different county) but my wife works in Downtown St. Paul and I sometimes drive her instead of her taking the bus, and one trip alone, you see it all!

As for the lattes, Folgers, Black Silk works just fine for this old Navy Man provided it's stong and bold!

Bob

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024