Author Topic: 11 weeks after surgery and something odd has happened...  (Read 2433 times)

Offline lastwave

• Posting Member
Hi guys

Well, I am now 11 weeks on from surgery and my LH side looks great, absolutely perfect.  The RH is also much better but there was clearly some post-op swelling that has taken a long time to go down and has only recently started to subside to any great degree.

However, just recently I have noticed the RH side has been aching again and there are two hard lumps in the tissue that were not there before.  They are separate from each other but located in the centre of the breast.

Any ideas?

Cheers

Gareth

Offline NotFedup

• Gold Member
  • Surgery in Poland By Dr Baranski 24th Oct 2006
by the sounds of it you havnt been massaging the scar tissue away??
at 11 weeks its quite normal for 1 side to be bigger than the other so dont worry
as the swelling goes down you may feel a dull ache as everything settles down :)
but dont worry too much as its your bodys way of dealing with the trauma of having flesh removed :)
losing my moobs was almost as painless as losing my sanity

Offline lastwave

• Posting Member
Thanks guys.  I did massage for quite some time; certainly as long as my PS advised.  I am seeing him for my three month checkup soon so will get him to check it out; I suspect it is just scar tissue. 

Offline NotFedup

• Gold Member
  • Surgery in Poland By Dr Baranski 24th Oct 2006
theres nothing stopping you from continueing with the massage :)
i still massage daily and it really has made a huge difference :) (6 months post op)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024