Author Topic: No lump, but still present  (Read 2386 times)

Offline dublin13

• Posting Member
Hello, I've posted here before.  By taking Propecia, I have developed minor Gyne.  I was just looking to get a little help from you guys on a couple of questions I had.
1.)  I do not feel a gland/lump under either nipple, does this indicate a minor case, or is that irrelevant?
2.)  Since I am off propecia, does that mean my Gyne won't at least progress?
3.)  Are there any other soultions, short of surgery that may reduce my condition?  Like I said, my case is pretty mild and I am in good shape, physically.
4.) Is there any chance the condition may desist on its own, seeing how I was only on Finasteride/propecia for 6 months?
Thanks alot in advance to anyone who can advise me

Offline spaceace

• Bronze Member
Go see your GP and have him give you a referral for an ultrasound and to see an endocrinologist specializing in reproductive endocrinology.  

Offline dublin13

• Posting Member
I appreciate the reply, really, I do...but what will that do?  I have no noticeable lump under my nipple, I'm off the medication that put me in posisiton and all I'd really like is a non-surgical solution.  I'm sure most people would, too.  Like I said, my case is pretty premature and minor but still apparent

Offline dublin13

• Posting Member
Nobody else, has any info at all?

Offline spaceace

• Bronze Member
You have to know what's wrong wiht your pathology before you can solve the problem.  Having your endocrinology thoroughly tested will determine if your DHT is still being suppressed below normal levels and/or if your other hormones are out of range.  Once you know which hormones are out of range, if any, then the folks here will have a better idea of how to guide you.  

Offline dublin13

• Posting Member
I understand this.  However, could anyone address my issue about not having a noticeable lump?  I don't feel one, is a lump always present?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024