Author Topic: What is your favorite bra? And why?  (Read 910 times)

Offline TikTak

• Posting Member
Triumph Doreen - my favourite model. If you need good support - it is for You. Very comfortable, like second skin, after a few minutes You forget that You wear a bra.

Offline JJ_Gyne

• Posting Member
Triumph Doreen - my favourite model. If you need good support - it is for You. Very comfortable, like second skin, after a few minutes You forget that You wear a bra.
Guess that's might be the endgame.. no matter what make or variation we have In our drawers. If when you are wearing it you feel better and can carry yourself with confidence and it feels its a part of you or like you wear nothing at all. Then you've found a great bra for you.

Offline Sophie

• Silver Member
Tik Tak,

The Doreen by Triumph looks fabulous on you. The fit looks wonderful. The cups are filled without any puckering or spillage over the top. You also stated that your bra feels like a second skin. 

The Doreen has a beautiful, retro and classic look that is beautiful on you. Congratulations on checking all of the boxes for your bra. Its functional and fashionable. 

♥️Sophie♥️

Offline JoniDee

• Silver Member
I love the HSIA Lace Plunge bra. It has great side support that enables me to fill the full 36DD cups. The lace is thin enough that my nipples still poke through my shirts which gives me a "non-bra wearing" look. 🤭🤣💃🏻

💕Joni❤️

Offline Evolver

• Gold Member
Triumph Doreen - 
Through experience, I have found that Triumph bras run a little large in the cups. My wife normally wears a Triumph, but not the Doreen, which are built like a Sherman tank by comparison. I love the 1" wide straps and the general retro look of the Doreen. 

I've had one gathering dust for a few years now. It is a white 42G, which I used to wear filled with forms occasionally. Worn under a white t-shirt, the look is, what's the right word...provocative. 😉

Offline gotgyne

This is my favorite bra too.
A bra is just an article of clothing for people with breasts.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024