Author Topic: Another weightlifter...  (Read 7405 times)

Offline time99

• Posting Member
Well its been just over a year since I last posted here, let alone looked at this site.  My last time here was probably posting this thread.  Anyways, its getting warmer out and that means that shirts are going to be coming off.  Over the winter, I have been trying to get in shape to lose as much body fat as possible, however, I didn't notice a change in teh size of my chest.  I've been trying to tone my body as much as possible and lose as much fat.  If I still notice that my chest is visible in that it looks like i have a set of b cups, then well, is surgery the only option?  Its upsetting to be in shape and have muscles yet, have the most un-manliest thing ever, a set of breasts.  Anyways, here are some pics, what do you think?  Surgery for sure, or can i work the darn out of my body and possibly burn some fat off the chesstal region.

« Last Edit: April 07, 2006, 10:25:53 PM by time99 »

Offline aloe

• Bronze Member
To be honest, it doesn't look like you have breasts to me.  Maybe because you seem to be leaning back or pulling your shoulders back.  Maybe the simplest thing would be to go have a consultation with an experienced doctor.  

Offline crow

• Gold Member
  • All a big help thanks
[quote author=time99

Hi time99,

It is hard to tell as mentioned u are leaning back but the others look like u should go to a Ps. to be sure..........But u look pretty good as in shape ,so if u feel it bugs u then get it fixed........

All the beeat
« Last Edit: April 08, 2006, 11:06:10 AM by crow »
This is a great site and all should be proud to take part........

Offline silly_guy

• Silver Member
Ah I see, the very first pics you posted looks like some minor gyne...but you look great in these recent pics, maybe cause you're lean?

Is it possible that you still see breasts cause you're used to the way you looked before?  I mean yeah, your chest is big, but it looks like rock muscle, at least in these pics.

btw, would you mind describing your work-out regimen and diet?
« Last Edit: April 08, 2006, 11:49:38 AM by silly_guy »

Offline time99

• Posting Member
For a solid 3 months, i went to the gym about 5-6 times a week and just did heavy lifting.  I ate nothing but carbohydrates and protein.  Lots of pasta and meat.  Especially Whey protein.  After the three months, I got sick for about a week and didn't lift.  after that, i felt it was time to start leaning down.  Now is my leaning down period, it consists of mainy doing crunches, pushups, and running.  I eat a lot less protein becuase I don't want to gain the weight and I watch the carbs.  A lot of salads now too, including sushi as a treat cuz rice is full of carbs.  Anyways, my plan was to bulk up in winter, then lean down in the summer.  I was really big in teh winter (muscle wise) so that when i lean down and naturally lose muscle, I'll still be somewhat big and not be thin without any muscle mass.  
« Last Edit: April 09, 2006, 06:30:07 PM by time99 »

Offline Allan7865

• Gold Member
Time you look great!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024