Author Topic: Scar Tissue? 3 Weeks post op  (Read 3959 times)

Offline mc_robbiedawg

• Posting Member
  • i like the flat- not thick and juicy
HI EVERYONE,
I'm three weeks post op and my chest is awsome- anyone considering getting the op done should do it. I
greatest looking man in the world- with boobs

Offline mc_robbiedawg

• Posting Member
had mine done in Australia by a board certified plastic surgeon. He said that he recently did a talk for the board on the procedure. I had mild gyno requiring excision and lipo.

I have a hard lump of some sort under my right nipple but not my left - is a hard mass after surgery usually scar tissue and how long does it take to go away?

cheers, rob

Offline mc_robbiedawg

• Posting Member
ALSO, on an unnrelated topic, can anyone proficant with computers tell me how i can make my pc quiter, its driving me nuts this loud humming sound

Offline Daveo

• Silver Member
  • Surgery with Dr. Bermant January 28, 2005
it's probably your fan.

has it always been loud or just recently?

if just recently, turn off and unplug your computer, then clean out all of your fans.

if it's always been loud you can open it up while it's running to find out which one is loud...when you do, you can look online or go to computer store for a similar sized fan, the more expensive, the quieter.

Offline vaio

• Gyne free, is the way to be!
I agree. Get the surgery. Everyone. Its well worth it.
I am 2 weeks post op tomorrow and I already have the hard scar tissue build up .

ps. try putting your computer on the ground or under a desk. Don't keep it on the desk right next to the minitor.
$2,800 = Freedom!

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/vaiomanfree/album?.dir=7e36&.src=ph&am p;store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/vaiomanfree/my_photos

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024