Author Topic: Why we should encourage new visitors to try a bra  (Read 3530 times)

Offline paulpark21

• Bronze Member
TJust curious as I am going to the dr next month for end of year physical and it would be nice to know what dr's found that caused your growth to try and have him look for vs just a standard lab test. I can't imagine with the changes of the last year up top my chest is going to go unnoticed. But unsure if drs actually point that out or wait for patient to note it. It would be a bit embarrassing either way to have it noted, or note it myself.
I think a doctor, especially a male one, is not going to bring up the issue of breasts by himself. Even after mine had a reached a B cup, he said nothing about them even when he was checking my heart which he does every time I see him.  Up to that time I never wore a bra in my visits.  You will have to bring up the subject.  I had an under breast rash which I saw him about, and he didn't bring up the subject of my breasts (I had already accepted them and wasn't interested in an operation).  The next time I saw him I wore a bra which he noticed when doing the heart check and he still didn't say a word about them or the bra. 

So don't depend on the doctor to say something. If you have questions on your growth ask him/her - he may refer you to an endo to check your hormones (if you haven't done that yourself already).

I agree with the other two about finding a quiet time to sit down.  Another possible opening is that you have a medical condition that you want to discuss with her.

Breasts usually don't show much laying in your back, and only a little more on your side.  She may not have noticed yours, especially if her focus is on going to bed.

aboywithgirls

If I think or feel the top I'm wearing will let my bra show through to the point that's all anybody notices, I will usually wear a light camisole underneath my top. It smooths out all the smaller bumps that my bra creates. 

Of course, I still have the two big bumps in the front, however, at least they aren't running wild and have a much more pleasant shape.

Offline 42CSurprise!

Scooping is not something reserved for us men, women do it as well, especially if they're breasts are not "perky."  As you observe Dude, not all brassieres are created equal.  I just received a brassiere from the same company that produces my favorite, in the same size and it is MUCH too large for me.  I fortunately came upon the ideal brassiere for my breasts my second time browsing on E-Bay and subsequently have bought the same style in two different colors.  I also bought a backup.  It is a minimizer... without padding but with underwire.  A 42C with an extender does the trick beautifully.  You can hardly beat the price for this brassiere.  It is very well made and I love how the cups hold my breasts.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Lilyette-Bali-Bra-Plunge-Into-Comfort-Keyhole-Minimizer-Womens-Non-Padded-0904-/401562409349

My breasts are a tad bigger than yours but if I dress carefully, they aren't visible.  But then I don't go to work every day so what I wear at home is only for me... and I love the look and feel of my breasts in this particular brassiere.  The two photos I've shared on threads here were taken with my wearing that brassiere.

Offline blad

Scooping is not something reserved for us men, women do it as well, especially if they're breasts are not "perky."  As you observe Dude, not all brassieres are created equal.  I just received a brassiere from the same company that produces my favorite, in the same size and it is MUCH too large for me.  I fortunately came upon the ideal brassiere for my breasts my second time browsing on E-Bay and subsequently have bought the same style in two different colors.  I also bought a backup.  It is a minimizer... without padding but with underwire.  A 42C with an extender does the trick beautifully.  You can hardly beat the price for this brassiere.  It is very well made and I love how the cups hold my breasts.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Lilyette-Bali-Bra-Plunge-Into-Comfort-Keyhole-Minimizer-Womens-Non-Padded-0904-/401562409349

My breasts are a tad bigger than yours but if I dress carefully, they aren't visible.  But then I don't go to work every day so what I wear at home is only for me... and I love the look and feel of my breasts in this particular brassiere.  The two photos I've shared on threads here were taken with my wearing that brassiere.
Swoop and scoop is definitely for both genders.

That is a nice tasteful bra you link to. 
If the bra fits, wear it.

Offline 42CSurprise!

It doesn't get simpler that this blad... no frills but compared with other brassieres I've owned this has the nicest feel as well as the simplest appearance.  The cups have two thin layers of fabric and conform perfectly to my breasts.  I think honestly when they refer to minimizing they're only saying there is no padding of any sort.  Even tee shirt bras have a thin layer of some material.  That is the reason nipples aren't visible.  This brassiere holds breasts in a quite firm shape but it does allow the nipples to show.  Since nipple play is part of the fun for me, I don't mind that at all... 8)

Offline curiousk

• Silver Member
This is a great way to open it up with her. I am confident this perhaps may be the best way to approach it. Thank you for that. It's so simple, but it is so complicated to come up with a way myself so I thank you for the insight. I don't think I'd tell her about the forum. Women seem to be ok to process and talk to people before talking to the person to get ideas and know if how they're thinking is justified and right. But it seems if a man talks with others about something before talking to the significant other who they feel should, and rightfully so, the first in line for communication, then it just seems like they feel betrayed more than not. I feel mentioning it the way you mentioned and letting her do her own research may be the best avenue. If she asks I'll likely note this forum, but it scares me to think what she would think if she saw how often I post here and how often i didn't mention it to her.
Especially with how often we have not been intimate. Personal details like that probably shouldn't be shared, but often come out when letting things out of the system as such. I don't think anything is going on, on her end. Just super busy with everything she has going on. And me I'm just not interested in sex. I never have been. Even when I was a teen and hormones were raging, sex never interested me. But I'm sure whatever is causing my breasts to keep growing isnt' helping in the libido dept. Is there anyone here who has a hormonal imbalance naturally? Not from medications that was a known side effect or anything? Just curious as I am going to the dr next month for end of year physical and it would be nice to know what dr's found that caused your growth to try and have him look for vs just a standard lab test. I can't imagine with the changes of the last year up top my chest is going to go unnoticed. But unsure if drs actually point that out or wait for patient to note it. It would be a bit embarrassing either way to have it noted, or note it myself.
So Dude, did you have a talk with your wife about you wearing a bra?  If so, how did it go?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024