Author Topic: I’ll share too  (Read 6231 times)

Offline SideSet

Amazing. I compared the pictures of you and a bra, both with and without hair.

You look so good in the pictures with the hair removed.

I bet you like it and feel good about yourself.

Very, very attractive bust

Offline Winner

• Posting Member
I do feel better.
As I was never a fan of "gorilla" hair any way.
It's just the constant maintenance that is a bust. (pun intended)

Offline Busty

When I posted a pic here with "gorilla hair," I was ridiculed.  Now I am smooth like you, and I love it. 
Any comments from the wife?

Offline Winner

• Posting Member
Just when she touches me. She said “it doesn’t feel like you”

Offline SideSet

No, your bust feels like a woman’s.

Jason13820

Very nice! I especially like the white one with black lace.

Version 2.0

Offline Busty

I think you look great in those bras and that they fit you very well. Just like that sales associate said when you were buying them. I also think your bust looks just like a woman’s now that you dehaired

aboywithgirls

This is a Torrid t shirt bra that I just picked up.  Probably the most comfortable bra that I have ever worn. 

Offline Winner

• Posting Member
This is a Torrid t shirt bra that I just picked up.  Probably the most comfortable bra that I have ever worn.

Looks like it has some nice lift.
Surprised it’s white, shows through a lot.
Nice side boning to stop the ol side boob.
Where did you find that?

Jason13820

This is a Torrid t shirt bra that I just picked up.  Probably the most comfortable bra that I have ever worn.

Is that your first Torrid bra? I just found their site, been thinking of ordering.

aboywithgirls

It is my first Torrid and definitely not my last. The girls there are so nice. They also have a great fitting technique. They also had a special going on.  The bra came with a free panty.  I wasn't going to get them but they talked me into it.  I picked out the matching boy short style. They look just like boxer briefs but the microfiber material is so comfortable and breathable.  Definitely getting more of both.

Offline Winner

• Posting Member
The bra came with a free panty.  I wasn't going to get them but they talked me into it.  I picked out the matching boy short style. They look just like boxer briefs but the microfiber material is so comfortable and breathable.  Definitely getting more of both.

That’s how they get ya! I tell ya I did that once and now honestly that’s all I wear. Men’s underwear is so flipping rough. Or boxers for me ride up my arse so bad I might as well get a thong. I don’t get it. Why do they get comfortable things and we get burlap? Our “boys” are pretty sensitive and a little bit of heat mixed with the Haynes burlap and ya got chafe city.
Ever since I switched no more does that happen. And so light. Forget I’m wearing underwear.

Online Johndoe1

This is a Torrid t shirt bra that I just picked up.  Probably the most comfortable bra that I have ever worn.

That is a great looking bra and it LOOKS very comfortable too.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024