Author Topic: post gyno surgery recovery experiences  (Read 2847 times)

Offline theconz

• Posting Member
Having my surgery 9/21/09 a week from Monday. They have gone over the recovery with me but I am looking for real life experiences from guys who have had it done. How bad was recovery, could you move arms at all, how long for swelling to go down, how long to look somewhat normal. Anything along those lines.

I have my pre-op photo thread up in the picture section. Had a neck lift last February really a lot less painful than I expected. In fact never used the pain meds at all. I hate taking that stuff. Have a feeling this may be different. Having a combo of lipo and tissue removal together.

Thanks for any experiences you can share.

DrBermant

Having my surgery 9/21/09 a week from Monday. They have gone over the recovery with me but I am looking for real life experiences from guys who have had it done. How bad was recovery, could you move arms at all, how long for swelling to go down, how long to look somewhat normal. Anything along those lines.

I have my pre-op photo thread up in the picture section. Had a neck lift last February really a lot less painful than I expected. In fact never used the pain meds at all. I hate taking that stuff. Have a feeling this may be different. Having a combo of lipo and tissue removal together.

Thanks for any experiences you can share.

You should always compare apples to apples.  Recovery After Gynecomastia Surgery depends on the original problem to be treated, what surgery was done, skill of the doctor, after surgery care, and many other factors.  Here are a collection of Gynecomastia Patient Experiences, there are pages of this detail, follow the arrows on the bottom of the pages or use the menu system to see more.  They are divided by primary gynecomastia, revision surgery, chest lift gynecomastia.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Male Breast Reduction

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024