Author Topic: my gyne before and after results..excess gland tissue removal doc said  (Read 3315 times)

Offline parrunk24

im 21..athletic almost shape...my gyne is glandular tissue.....i had surgery 5 days ago....i am halway pleased.....i addressed 2 problems i had with my gyne....i had breasts, also perky nipples....and only half is gone after surgery...my nipples arent perky but i still have breasts...so it looks the same as if my nipples were hard before surgery, only now its all the time....but why do i still have breasts....i think he did a half ass job.....i dunno...here is my myspace..go look at before and after surgery pics please......it was done in las vegas nevada
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=185738702

Offline Don Won I

• Bronze Member
I give it a 4. What did he say he do? Just lipo or lipo with an excision for the gland?

Offline parrunk24

no lipo..just excision..which was basically cutting out the gland.....it was hard and rubbery under the middle but im still not satisfied..because under that it still looks fatty or perky...u can see the crease at the bottom of my breast..because it is still sticking out....do u think i need a revision or is it swollen? i dont see much difference other than the perkiness of the nipple is gone....sooo..

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024