Author Topic: Fat belt  (Read 4618 times)

Offline tyrael_91

• Posting Member
I have been wearing a fat belt around my chest for over a year now.. and When its really light you can see a line going over the chest area.. I'm worried people are noticing it..

Offline WishmasterK

• Global Moderator
  • Bronze Member
Whats a fat belt? And does it have anything to do with gynecomastia?

Offline tyrael_91

• Posting Member
a fat belt wraps around your body and it creates heat to make you sweat... in my case. i wrap it around my chest and it reduces the bulge of chest by atleast 80%. it will only create sweat in the area you use it in.

Offline WishmasterK

• Global Moderator
  • Bronze Member
Um... I don't know if anyone has told you but sweating does not in it'self make you loose weight truely....

All your doing is burning water and electrolytes

http://www.military.com/opinion/0,15202,110760,00.html
http://www.ivillage.co.uk/dietandfitness/wtmngment/weightloss/articles/0,9544,233_576059,00.html

Unless your wearing it for it's waist crunching benefits Id do more research on the net about what the belt actually is supposed to do.

Offline 9Wolf

• Bronze Member
  • Seize the day! Be free of your burden...
I think the original poster is talking about using it for appearance before opting for surgery, not for 'sweating'... he's just describing what the belt is actually for.

And, this 'belt' is the actual compression garment that my PS has given me (instead of a vest) and I have just completed a little over 6 weeks with it. It worked fine, maybe better than a vest since it was highly adjustable. Now I am transferring to a vest simply to continue the healing and to fine tune. It's easy to buy anywhere (any drugstore) and is very cheap (affordable). It's very to easy to adjust, put on and take off. The only negative is that it rides down a little bit by the end of the day but all you have to do is unstrap it and velcro it back up, takes about 15 seconds. Easy to clean, don't need to wash it at all, just wipe it down and throw some cologne on it. You put it on OVER a tshirt, and then throw your regular clothing on top of it.
Triple Surgery done in Chandigarh, India (Jan 10, 2008):
1. Gynecomastia Surgery (simultaneously with #2)
2. Tonsillectomy
3. Septoplasty (5 days after #1 and 2)

3 lifelong problems wiped out in a flash of knives... Now recovering and excited beyond belief. :)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024