Author Topic: Best Homeade man bra  (Read 4401 times)

Offline Floyd

• Posting Member
How do you hide them??? How do you go out in public? I'm always ashamed to go out to the movies or anything and would rather spend my life indoors 24/7, I'm kinda chubby but my boobs just... poke out... I tried ripping up a T=shirt and tying it around my chest, but when I wear a shirt over it, you can kinda see indents and you can tell somethings up, my friend was the one to notice and asked me what was wrong with my shirt. I felt embarrassed because i was caught wearing a man bra.... After that failed attempt to hide the moobs I bought some of that brown stretchy fabric that has the Velcro, the one that people use to bandage them selves up, i think it's called "Gause" or something... Anyway i put it on and it was working okay. So I went to the fair and it slid below my breast causing my breast to poke out as if I weren't wearing it. I was so embarrassed, my friends just pretended not to notice, but i just feel so bad. So anyone out there mind telling me how to MAKE a perfect man bra to hide my t!ts???? I went out to eat with some new freinds i met in college and some guy comes up to me and grabs my moobs and says "Hey check out the t!s on this guy!" i dropped out of the class because of it....

DrBermant

How do you hide them??? How do you go out in public? I'm always ashamed to go out to the movies or anything and would rather spend my life indoors 24/7, I'm kinda chubby but my boobs just... poke out... I tried ripping up a T=shirt and tying it around my chest, but when I wear a shirt over it, you can kinda see indents and you can tell somethings up, my friend was the one to notice and asked me what was wrong with my shirt. I felt embarrassed because i was caught wearing a man bra.... After that failed attempt to hide the moobs I bought some of that brown stretchy fabric that has the Velcro, the one that people use to bandage them selves up, i think it's called "Gause" or something... Anyway i put it on and it was working okay. So I went to the fair and it slid below my breast causing my breast to poke out as if I weren't wearing it. I was so embarrassed, my friends just pretended not to notice, but i just feel so bad. So anyone out there mind telling me how to MAKE a perfect man bra to hide my t!ts???? I went out to eat with some new freinds i met in college and some guy comes up to me and grabs my moobs and says "Hey check out the t!s on this guy!" i dropped out of the class because of it....

Bras are designed to support and enhance a female breast shape, not hide the contour. I prefer Body Shaping Garments to support and hide breasts on a male chest. That links to many examples and videos demonstrating the effectiveness of that particular brand. Not all compression garments are the same nor are as effective.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Male Breast Reduction

Offline Bman41

• Gold Member
Dr. B speaks truth, stupid engineering part of me was looking and thinking about it and he is very right.  Reg bra can to be a bit more compressed at the base of the breast squeezing it out towards the nipple, making them protrude out more.  I have a athletic bra that is good at getting them off my chest and more of a squash, it doesn't try to make them protrude at all, it is noteable how much less it makes them look and feel, but I still find I need to move them forward for comfort.  I hate them pulling towards the outsides or sagging at all, it drives me nuts (as well as movement).  Forward and flat as I can get.  ACE bandage might work, but I would be very concerned that it would come undone and be very visible.  

I haven't found anything else that really works that isn't crazy expensive or hot (at least they sure look hot).  Even a bra or a second shirt is hot enough.  At least as cool as it is now I can wear a t-shirt under my regular shirt for added hiding of it.  Dr. B's garments would be much more hidden.  I can't stomach the cost.  

Bras are designed to support and enhance a female breast shape, not hide the contour. I prefer Body Shaping Garments to support and hide breasts on a male chest. That links to many examples and videos demonstrating the effectiveness of that particular brand. Not all compression garments are the same nor are as effective.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Male Breast Reduction
« Last Edit: September 26, 2010, 11:59:05 PM by Bman41 »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024