Author Topic: New and Different Bra  (Read 1289 times)

Offline Lovemybreasts

• Posting Member
For all of you C's and D's, this bra wouldn't likely work for you but for a B cup like me, it is great.  This is my first strapless bra and I love it.  It is a very soft bra with a lot of elasticity.  It is very comfortable to wear and for my smaller breasts it works perfect.  I wore it biking today for the first time which is one of my tests for a bra.  
I've found that bras in the summer add to my heat index.  My wife suggests putting some talcum powder in my bra.  Anyone else have experience with keeping the breasts from sweating more than normal?

hammer

You're right, I don't think that would work for my H cups, however I do use my old Magic Bra's yet as they still stop the bounce and jumping when I don't want to wear the "full armor" type hardware!

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
  • If you gat um flunt um.
I have bras like that but they have lace and I use them for sleep bras.  When I am outside in the heat almost any underwire bra will stop the sweat under your breast.  However I have found that when I am working on my bra tan that when the heat index is well over 100 that even my entire breast sweat. 
If you got them flaunt them.  We all wear bras so wear what you like and to hell with the rest.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024