Author Topic: Turning point  (Read 2851 times)

Offline S45

• Posting Member
After all the years of shame and hiding, it feels genuinely liberating to post these pics on a page for men who accept and even love their breasts.  Thank you all. Next step for me is a structured bra. From there...who knows.

aboywithgirls

Congratulations sweetie 💖!

You deserve to feel comfortable and confident in your body and with the blessings on your chest. A good quality, well fitted bra can provide you with both.

Sophie ❤️ 

Offline blad

I think you will find it rewarding to try a full structured cup bra.
If the bra fits, wear it.

Offline S45

• Posting Member
Thanks ABWG and Blad. I'm not ready yet to get professionally measured. Not quite there yet. Is there a method you'd recommended for breasts like mine? They're quite female looking I think, but maybe wide? I know there's some debate about how to measure. Also, one of my breasts is bigger than the other. How do you deal with this when buying a bra? Thanks.

bikerbob

At this point, you need support, but not a lot of it.  Try a pullover type leisure or low impact sport bra.  They are sized according to chest measurement so cup size is not an issue and they are easy to hide under a shirt.  Mine differ by about half a cup size.  Most of the guys here wear underwires, but I find the pullovers adequate.  Most of us here skipped over the training bra phase, so this is a good place to start.

Offline S45

• Posting Member
Thanks Felix, much appreciated.

Offline SideSet

That bra looks great on you. Your breasts are quite full, heavy, and female. Prominent feminine nipples. Some serious nipping out in that top. Are you wearing your bra under that top?

I think you might like an underwire with padded or lined cups. The underwire will give you nice support, shaping and lift.  It will also gather up everything on your chest and put it in your bra cups, which will help with your wide set breasts. The padding or lining will help prevent your nipples poking through your tops

Offline S45

• Posting Member
Thanks for the advice SideSet. No, I’m not wearing a bra in the T-shirt shot. My nips can be hard to hide. I’m quite good at camouflaging my boobs in public, but even under a few layers my nips, if they harden up, will make it obvious I have something going on.

Offline SideSet

You have feminine nipples and areolae.  It appears that your areolae expanded and your nipples thicker and longer as your breasts grew.  Just like a woman.  Have you tried nipple petals for modesty? Silicone type are best.

Offline S45

• Posting Member
No, I haven’t tried anything on my nipples. TBH I’ve been so focussed on hiding the boobs, I haven’t given the nips much thought…

Offline SideSet

Your large feminine nipples are clearly visible through your tops and draw more attention to your full breasts. 

Offline Johndoe1

Nothing to be ashamed of there. You feel your chest needs support, and you are doing what is best for you. The same decision many on here have had to make as well. We understand. Once made, the world seems so much more right.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline S45

• Posting Member
Thanks JohnDoe

aboywithgirls

Wearing a bra has definitely become a more popular way to manage gynecomastia, especially over the last decade. While there is still a stigma about it, most stores are welcoming men to browse, shop, and even be fitted for a bra or bras that will meet their needs. 

Sophie ❤️ 

Orb

S45 glad your here and have found that level of acceptance.  It take time, for some more that others because some have more hurts to process.  I feel your onto something as you coral the ponies.  Your confidence level will increase when you have control over them. 

Glad your here and I hope you keep feeling better within and about yourself.  

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024