Author Topic: Weight Loss and Projection  (Read 1503 times)

Offline JoniDee

• Silver Member
It's been four months since I've worn this size Large women's long sleeved Tee, and during that time I've lost 6 pounds. I was surprised to see how much wearing my underwire bras daily has caused my underarm breast tissue to migrate towards the front and projected my girls. The first photo in the green polo shirt is with an Elomi Charley; the second is today without a bra; the third is today with the same Elomi Charley bra.

Offline Johndoe1

Depending on who you talk to, tissue migration is or isn't a thing. Personally I think it is a thing because I too noticed after a few months of wearing a bra that I had more tissue in the cups than previously. It is amazing how much breast tissue is under the arms and needs to be pulled forward for support and a comfortable fit when wearing an underwire. I think it also gives a better appearance that is easier to work with.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Orb

I have noticed the same thing.  For a long time I wore a soft cup and although it did make for less projection I felt it pushed the tissue to the sides, causing a mass migration.  After I went back to an underwire I realized how much better I appear and feel having the tissue where it belongs.  I also have noticed my breast are closer in size than I thought they were or appeared after a period of toning them down so to speak.

Dudewithboobs

Yeah idk if I believe tissue can migrate from one place to the other as I don’t believe it is floating tissue that can simply become mobile. But I also know the ear can cauliflower that the corset can push organs elsewhere and find new homes and heels can cause tendons to shorten if worn non stop apparently and the body can just do crazy things so I’m sure it’s not out of the ordinary I light migrate. 
The underarm growth is pretty crazy to me because I always felt boobs were central and frontal and it seems the side and underarm growth is what causes mind to fill the bras more. I was sitting there this weekend and had this irritation under my arm and was like what the heck is that thinking maybe my tank top and nope just boob grown in to my underarm lol. 

Offline JoniDee

• Silver Member
Having lost 37 pounds and wearing an underwire bra daily, I find that my breast tissue is now located predominantly at the front of my chest. I still stoop and scoop, but fill a 36D cup.

OnlyGodKnowsWhy

I'm working on some life changing decisions which made me gain a little weight and phase 2 will make me lose weight. I'm already at a c cup and really wonder where I will be when I hit my goal weight. Hopefully some of it will come off my breasts.... don't want to go from a 36C to a 34D....

aboywithgirls

First, no two individuals are alike. Everyone's mileage will vary.  That being said,  there seems to be quite a bit of consistency with gynecomastia and weight loss here on the forum. This includes myself. 

When I transitioned, I wanted to be smaller and more in the average range for a female of my height and age. I took it upon my self to rid myself of 50 lbs of fat and muscle. I ended up going from a 38G to a 36H. 

I understand the apprehension of being more busty as a man and your chest being the first thing to enter any room. Just remember, when it comes to wearing a bra, it's not the size that matters, it's the fit.

Be Bold, Be Brave, and Be YOU!

Sophie ❤️

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024