Author Topic: Time for a picture I suppose  (Read 2863 times)

GuessThisIsMeNow

As the title states, I've been mostly a lurker since I've joined. I just got out of the shower and was looking at/admiring myself in the mirror. I definitely felt I've grown the past few months. A few pounds gained, but it seems most is going to my chest. My bras are tight now and I've had to shift up a shirt size.... I'm going to try to start eating healthier and as I get more active during the spring months I imagine I'll shed a few pounds, but it'll be interesting to see where I lose the weight at. I've also noticed my areolas seem to be growing. They are still defined more like I guess a guys would be, but they are definitely bigger than theve been....
« Last Edit: April 01, 2023, 09:58:59 AM by GuessThisIsMeNow »

Offline Evolver

• Gold Member
Your breasts are definitely something to be proud of.

Offline gotgyne

Your breasts are definitely something to be proud of.
I second this! Really nice female breasts. Pencil test passed:).
John
A bra is just an article of clothing for people with breasts.

Offline blad

I think it is a good thing that you wear a bra.
If the bra fits, wear it.

Online Johndoe1

There's no shame in being comfortable. Only you live with your breasts, no one else. The only thing that makes a bra female is the tag humans have placed on it. I would rather have my breasts properly supported and contained in a garment designed to do just that than worry how it's identified. If it works for a physical trait, then it is genderless. Period. 
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Orb

There's no shame in being comfortable. Only you live with your breasts, no one else. The only thing that makes a bra female is the tag humans have placed on it. I would rather have my breasts properly supported and contained in a garment designed to do just that than worry how it's identified. If it works for a physical trait, then it is genderless. Period.
EXACTLY!!

GuessThisIsMeNow

Thanks guys. I definitely have a sense of pride in them once I accepted them. They really are nicely shaped if I do say so myself. And they have opened up a whole new world of enjoyment for me and my wife. I'm still a little self conscious out in public and hide them as well as I can, but I'm sure I'll get more comfortable with that in time. I've had back pain for quite a few years before acknowledging my breast issue, and 99% of my back pain has gone away since I started wearing a bra

Offline Busty

Your breasts are full and completely female shaped. It does look like your areolae have gotten wider as your breasts grew bigger, just like a woman. Are your nipples a bit puffy?

You easily pass the pencil test and definitely need to be wearing a bra as you do now. I can see how all that unsupported weight on your chest had been giving you back and shoulder pain.  

You said your bras are getting a bit tight, so what size are you thinking of moving up to?  Also, you mentioned that your shirts are a bit tight. Have you thought about trying women’s tops, nothing overtly feminine?  It is just that they are made to accommodate a female bust like you have. 

You said you are going to try to lose some weight. I suspect if you do, you will find that, while your breasts may become slightly smaller, the reduction will be disproportionately small compared to the rest of you. As a result, you must like we’ll end up with more prominent breasts. 

GuessThisIsMeNow

Your breasts are full and completely female shaped. It does look like your areolae have gotten wider as your breasts grew bigger, just like a woman. Are your nipples a bit puffy?

You easily pass the pencil test and definitely need to be wearing a bra as you do now. I can see how all that unsupported weight on your chest had been giving you back and shoulder pain. 

You said your bras are getting a bit tight, so what size are you thinking of moving up to?  Also, you mentioned that your shirts are a bit tight. Have you thought about trying women’s tops, nothing overtly feminine?  It is just that they are made to accommodate a female bust like you have.

You said you are going to try to lose some weight. I suspect if you do, you will find that, while your breasts may become slightly smaller, the reduction will be disproportionately small compared to the rest of you. As a result, you must like we’ll end up with more prominent breasts.
My nipples are a little puffy, but not so much when they are erect which is 90% of the time. I honestly have no idea what size I will move up to, but definitely a band size. I'll just have to go do a fitting to know for sure. Negative on the women's tops, with what I do for a living and hobbies I doubt a women's shirt will last a day unless it was a name brand work brand. 

Offline Busty

If you go braless, do you have issues of your nipples poking through your tops?

Great idea about getting a bra fitting. Please tell us how it goes. Leave nothing out.😘 

I was thinking women’s polos and Boyfriend shirts, and such.

GuessThisIsMeNow

I nip out all the time braless. I'll probably wait a little while until I quit growing for a fitting, I guess I could let you know how it goes but it's just a fitting lol

I don't ever wear polos, and 99% of the time I have to wear a 100% cotton shirt

GuessThisIsMeNow

Along with my areolas being bigger, my erect nipples stick out a LOT more than they used to
« Last Edit: April 01, 2023, 09:59:21 AM by GuessThisIsMeNow »

Offline Traveler

• Gold Member
I feel for you! I wear a lined bra and you can still see a little nippage through my shirt.

Offline Busty

Try silicone nipple petals 

GuessThisIsMeNow

Since I'm going to try to lose weight and get back to where I was, I went cheap with NoBo $5 bras from Walmart. Gotta say, I've gotten professional fittings before but this was a first for me going up to the fitting rooms at Walmart with half a dozen bras in my cart to try lol. I went from a 36c to a 38c. Still wrapping my head around that because 36d would be the sister size to what I'm currently wearing. So after I lose the weight around the band, I may well be a 36d.....
« Last Edit: April 01, 2023, 09:59:30 AM by GuessThisIsMeNow »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024