Author Topic: Why Oh Why?  (Read 1769 times)

Normal boobs

Why is it that people cannot cannot just see clothes without dictating what anatomy should be behind them.
I know all the societal claptrap about norms but those contributions  are not answers or reasons but merely trotting out age old prejudices.
It complicates and endangers the mental and physical well being for those struggling with gyne and many other issues.
Personally, I pray for a better, kinder world where people mind there own  business and engage their brains before mouths are opened 

Gino

I like Sophie's signature file... "Bras aren't  for women, they're for breasts" Like socks, T shirts and pants they're for a body part. 

aboywithgirls

Thank you Gino ♥️♥️♥️♥️

As most of you know, I started wearing a bra about the same age as cis women do. By the time I was 30, most of my clothing came from the ladies department or women's clothing stores. My style was androgynous but, I still was able to identify as male. 

Of course now, because of what nobody can see, no clothing, hairstyle, or makeup could change the fact that I am a woman. My breasts didn't make me a woman. My brain did. Don't get me wrong I am unbelievable grateful for having  my mammaries, even though I would have liked them a bit smaller. 

We all.are who we are.

♥️Sophie♥️

Offline Lbrown

• Posting Member
I'm with you. Unfortunately, I can't seem to get past the teasing and mean comments from my childhood about my breasts. I wear a bra regularly, but I try to  be discreet. My wife is on board, but I tell her to let me know if I am too visible. I would really enjoy wearing a frilly, lacy bra with back clasps and not care who sees, but I'm not there yet.

Normal boobs

Just give it time. With the help of a supportive wife you will get there if that is where you really need to be.
As I am finding out is a bit of a never ending journey. Just enjoy the ride

Offline blad

Unfortunately, I can't seem to get past the teasing and mean comments from my childhood about my breasts. 
It was a tough time growing breast as a teen, with all those comments made about needing a bra. Part of my acceptance path was to acknowledge that they were right, that I did need a bra. 
If the bra fits, wear it.

aboywithgirls

Unfortunately, I can't seem to get past the teasing and mean comments from my childhood about my breasts.
It was a tough time growing breast as a teen, with all those comments made about needing a bra. Part of my acceptance path was to acknowledge that they were right, that I did need a bra.
OMG!! This is so true. I had the same thing happen. I guess I listened relatively early on because when I started my junior year of high school I wore mine every day. I took away their power of teasing and owned the fact that I had a full set and did what I needed to do. I still do. However, my outerwear has changed a bit.😉👠👗👚💃🥿👡👢

♥️Sophie♥️

Offline Johndoe1

It was a tough time growing breast as a teen, with all those comments made about needing a bra. Part of my acceptance path was to acknowledge that they were right, that I did need a bra.
It has taken me many, many years to get over the teasing as a teen. I had a bra hung on my locker one time. Looking back on it, I wished I had had the wits to have taken it and put it on. But sadly my fear and shame froze any kind of response. Life sucked then.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

aboywithgirls

It wasn't easy but it was better than being braless. I was fortunate that my mother made it ok for me to wear what I clearly needed. My sister used to put a safety pin in after I hooked my bra so nobody could unhook me during the day.  Yes she would see me in my bra and I saw her too. We were much more sisters even back then we were brother and sister.

♥️Sophie ♥️

Offline Busty

Teased and fondled growing up

Offline Johndoe1

It wasn't easy but it was better than being braless. I was fortunate that my mother made it ok for me to wear what I clearly needed. My sister used to put a safety pin in after I hooked my bra so nobody could unhook me during the day.  Yes she would see me in my bra and I saw her too. We were much more sisters even back then we were brother and sister.

♥️Sophie ♥️
OMG! Were people unhooking your bra?! The safety pin was a great idea!

aboywithgirls

♥️Sophie ♥️
I think that was the single worst thing that I delt with concerning the high school immaturity. If you could imagine, having to excuse yourself from class to go to the bathroom with your bra unhooked, just to put yourself back together?  That was bad!

Offline Johndoe1

♥️Sophie ♥️
I think that was the single worst thing that I delt with concerning the high school immaturity. If you could imagine, having to excuse yourself from class to go to the bathroom with your bra unhooked, just to put yourself back together?  That was bad!
And losing support all of a sudden and unexpectedly must have been jarring and maybe painful as well. Never mind the embarrassment of having to go to the bathroom to re-hook your bra! I never dealt with that but  I can imagine based on what I went through.

aboywithgirls

And losing support all of a sudden and unexpectedly must have been jarring and maybe painful as well. Never mind the embarrassment of having to go to the bathroom to re-hook your bra! I never dealt with that but  I can imagine based on what I went through.

It only happened twice, but that was enough. I wasn't that big in high school. I was between a 34C and a 36D  in high school. I remember walking down the hall with my arms crossed until I could get to a bathroom stall and fix myself. I never told my mother about it. 

My sister suggested the safety pin trick. There was a trend in my school where the boys would try to unhook the bras of a girl just to embarrass them. So the safety pin didn't originate with me. The drawback was that if my bra was pinned by my sister, I also needed her to help me out of it.

Offline Evolver

• Gold Member

It only happened twice, but that was enough. I wasn't that big in high school. I was between a 34C and a 36D  in high school. I remember walking down the hall with my arms crossed until I could get to a bathroom stall and fix myself. I never told my mother about it.

What a horrible thing to happen to you. :(

❤️

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024