Author Topic: Update after approx 1 year  (Read 1892 times)

Offline benusa

• Silver Member
Hi guys,
I first grew breasts during puberty and eventually saved up and had a mastectomy in my early 20s. I had wore compression shirts and spent every waking moment trying to hide them. The surgery left my nipples flat and I have long scars from it. I was flat chested until about a year ago when I noticed some regrowth.

At first I thought it was just extra fat but my hormones have been out of normal range and I can feel glands behind my nipples. I never thought this would happen again.

I’m actually somewhat ok with having boobs again. I wore a bra for the first time last year and have been wearing them at home. It made me feel differently about them. At times I like them.

I have a couple 34B underwire bras that I really like. I don’t want to try a C cup yet even though some here have suggested it. Some of the B cups fit loose and some tight. My boobs have been hurting a lot lately and very itchy so I expect more growth.

This site has been a good source for bra recommendations. I really admire how some of you just own it.

I’ll try to add some updated pics to this post.

Offline benusa

• Silver Member

Offline Johndoe1

Thanks for sharing benusa. I know it must be difficult to be going through this again but you seem to have a good attitude and have decided to accept the fact that you have a feminine trait and that is very good. It seems that you might be doing what is best for you.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline benusa

• Silver Member
Thanks, John.
How I feel tends to vary. There are weeks like this that I notice how my polo shirts cling to them and how my boobs get in the way when I move my arms sometimes. I briefly considered surgery but I’ve pretty much decided to not do that again. Someone told me my body is determined to grow boobs. I never thought of that before but there’s some truth there. I didn’t really see them as female breasts until I tried a bra and started shaving my chest. It was a bit of a shock. Now they seem to be getting more rounded. Not sure if that’s a result of bra wearing or not. Just hoping they don’t get much larger.

Offline Busty

Cute bra. Looks good on you. You certainly fill it! 

Offline benusa

• Silver Member
Thanks bustymale. I love how it feels. A little embarrassed how it looks though. My favorite bra.

Offline Johndoe1

Thanks, John.
How I feel tends to vary. There are weeks like this that I notice how my polo shirts cling to them and how my boobs get in the way when I move my arms sometimes.

My mood changes as well. I think that is a very human emotion on anything. And my breasts also get in the way as well. When you have as much static tissue on the front of your chest as some of us do, they are going to rub, and bump and be bumped and bang in to things. I can not fold my arms over my bust. I have to fold them under my bust and let my breasts sit on my arms. It's just what you do. And my arms bump into mine as well. I have to have side support in my bras or the rubbing drives me crazy.

Someone told me my body is determined to grow boobs. I never thought of that before but there’s some truth there.

It's true for all of us. Our girls want to grow!

I didn’t really see them as female breasts until I tried a bra and started shaving my chest. It was a bit of a shock. Now they seem to be getting more rounded. Not sure if that’s a result of bra wearing or not. Just hoping they don’t get much larger.

They are not female breasts, they are your breast. Developed breasts look like this, no matter who's body they are on, male or female. It's just developed breasts are more common with cis women than cis men. Everyone has the same breast tissue, some is more developed than others. That's how trans MtF can have natural breasts. When enough of the proper hormones are encountered by this tissue, boobs develop. Yours have. Mine have. Others here have as well. Your breasts are beautiful, just like the rest of ours. There is nothing to be ashamed of. They are a part of you. They are you. They are of the size that a bra is very useful and helpful for you. That has nothing to do with gender but everything with support and containment of your tissue. The only question is how will you deal and treat them? And that is a great looking bra in the picture? Which bra is it?

Offline benusa

• Silver Member
Hi John,
Thanks for the kind words. It’s a No Boundaries brand from Walmart. I’m almost ashamed of how big it makes my boobs look but I only wear it at home. It’s my favorite because it eliminates all side boob and all movement.

Offline Johndoe1

Hi John,
Thanks for the kind words. It’s a No Boundaries brand from Walmart. I’m almost ashamed of how big it makes my boobs look but I only wear it at home. It’s my favorite because it eliminates all side boob and all movement.
There is nothing to be ashamed of, no matter what size they. I wear 38DD/DDD bras. Why? I HAVE BIG BOOBS THAT BOUNCE AND SWAY AS I MOVE! I need that support and containment if I am to be comfortable physically as well as mentally. Women go through this same thing as well. Anyone who has large breasts deals with this. It just shows you are more normal than you think. And that is totally fine. Remember, there are 7 billion people on Earth. 3.75 billon have developed breasts. You and I are one of the 3.75 billion. We are far from different!

Dudewithboobs

Mine have been sore as hell last few days too and the fear of growth is same I feel ya on it. Your breasts definitely fill the bra completely. Assuming the picture isn’t a scoop and swoop and picture taken and was taken with them relaxed in the cups and still filling that much, it may be worth looking at the c cups if they fill in any more. I’d say they look alright for cup size from the image though. 

The breast definitely looks like it’s trying to round out and fill more in the under bust. I wouldn’t feel bad or embarrassed by how full the look in a bra. That’s what a bra does. It pulls everything in and holds it there thus making objects look larger than they appear otherwise. A piece of paper is flat until you crumple it up. Same volume same size same weight just distributed another way so it looks like a ball rather than flat. Your breasts don’t look much without a bra from
The image shown but when tissue is pulled in it is quite apparent. 

Be proud of them. I find with age of any comes reluctance of what once came with shame. Case in point. When younger you had them removed and later in life you’re wearing a bra and accepting them instead of going for round two for removal. I don’t think any of us want ours to grow more but if they do thankfully we got a good group here to help us through it while we figure out how to handle others around us who may take more convincing of why we are in a bra 

Orb

Hi John,
Benusa, 

I feel you look like most here.  Pictures don't always tell the true story.  I'm sure you look just fine when in the company of others. 
As you feel the need for support all the time trying different bras will change the shape and projection.  Life is funny.  I hope you continue to grow into a healthy & accepting mind as your body does what it does.  We all have shapes, as does the masses, we just feel its a problem when in reality its everyone else's problem.

No room for shame here.  Chin up mate.

Normal boobs

Shame is a word that should not belong on on this side of the forum. 
We know what you are saying. It is a stage we have all been through.
Be unsettled, unsure, struggle with decisions but never ever feel ashamed. 
Most of the problems only exist between our own two ears. With support you will find your own way through current feelings to better ones.
You will find, Joe public doesn't notice or doesn't give a damn. If you do come across a few prats just dismiss them from your mind. 
You are dealing with gyno well so far, you will come to equanimity of acceptance 

Offline benusa

• Silver Member
Thanks guys. I actually haven’t had any comments lately. Even almost wore a sports bra to work today under layers because my back was hurting. I always hunch but not so much when wearing a bra. Decided against it in the end but put one on when I got home. Guess we all pick our battles.

Offline benusa

• Silver Member
This weekend I went hiking and since I was with friends I didn’t take a bra. I’ve never wanted to wear one more than this weekend. Maybe it was because I was carrying a backpack. We hiked all day long for two days. Never thought I would want to wear one until I tried one.

Dudewithboobs

It’s funny how noticing growth occurring and it getting to a point of going from never having a bra cross our minds of wearing one. To trying one and realizing how beneficial it is to have one on. Not sure how you went hiking and didn’t come back sore in more than just the legs from hiking lol. 

Not sure of your work environment or privacy while at work but hope you find comfort in wearing one where ever it may be helpful to. I recently moved seats in my office from a corner cubicle totally private to more in the center and front of the office where two others often pass me by. Both women I’m 50s and 60s and I quit wearing one myself concerned of my bra being seen. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024