Author Topic: 2 weeks post op. Puffy nips.  (Read 7215 times)

Offline Mickkke

• Posting Member
Still have little "puffy nips" after operation. I have no fat. Only puffy nips. Does the swollnes cause the puffynips still or did the doctor do something wrong???

Getting worried..

Thanks!!!

Offline Shawnw1531

• Bronze Member
i am only three days post op from puffy nips. Way too soon for me to make any judgements but give it time still. Are you wearing your vest 24/7?

Offline Mickkke

• Posting Member
Yes I do. It feels swollen and they look puffy but not like before the operation.

Offline Eerfnoos

• Posting Member
Read hypo123's post in gynecomastia talk section on page two. It really helped me

Offline Shawnw1531

• Bronze Member
I am little over 1 week post op and have a little swelling. However I do have some serious bruising on my left side.  Had puffy nips as well little to no fat but my doc did do some lipo as well as excision of the gland.  I have hardness directly under my nipples and they are also still numb.  Give it tme.  The healing process is a long one.  Expect a half year heal process is my impression

Offline Eerfnoos

• Posting Member
Mickkke, how is the swelling now? If it has gone down when did it start? I'm curious because I'm three weeks post-op and mine hasn't gone down much at all.

Offline LWS

• Posting Member
Patience, too soon to tell with swelling. If it's any consolation, if the outcome is good or unchanged you can't do anything about it till your healed, so why stress!

Offline Mickkke

• Posting Member
Still swollen. I think even more swollen than before. Still hurt also. We have to wait guys.

Offline Shawnw1531

• Bronze Member
Mine swollen, hard and just as puffy if not puffyer than before the operation.  I hope this changes as well. Let me know if yours go down.  My doctor said it was normal but its just frustrating. .. ;

Offline Eerfnoos

• Posting Member
 At one week post op I removed the bandages and my chest was flat but one side swelled up almost immediately. It looked the same as it did pre op. at three weeks post op it started to go down and is still going down at a good pace at four weeks. I am still wearing the vest, my doc said to wear it for three weeks but every time I take it off my one areola starts to swell back up. The vest really Seems to stop the swelling so I'm going to keep it on until the swelling is totally gone and at this rate it shouldn't be much longer.

Offline Mickkke

• Posting Member
Update: 7-8 week post op. Still the same. Still puffy. The scar has healed very good. Cant almost see nothing at all.

What concearns me is the swelling. Still have the puffynips. Meeting my doctor the third september. If it doesnt look better he have to fix it somehow.

Is it normal that it takes so long time? I read storys that some guys had normal chest 1-3 week after op.

Offline Shawnw1531

• Bronze Member
Im 6 weeks out and still am in same boat.  Not only are they puffy but very hard in spots.  Doctor is saying its normal and will subside.  He told me to send him pics in a month.  I know its frusterating, specially when you want to enjoy the summer.  I am massaging the area once and a while hoping its helps.  Did yours look normal about 1-2 weeks out like mine?  Keep us posted!  I will advise of any changes and try and post pics.

Offline Mickkke

• Posting Member
Im 6 weeks out and still am in same boat.  Not only are they puffy but very hard in spots.  Doctor is saying its normal and will subside.  He told me to send him pics in a month.  I know its frusterating, specially when you want to enjoy the summer.  I am massaging the area once and a while hoping its helps.  Did yours look normal about 1-2 weeks out like mine?  Keep us posted!  I will advise of any changes and try and post pics.

I dont think they ever have looked normal.. maybe when i was 15 and younger.. :D
I still have hope that it will be amazing. My doctor has a very good reputation in Sweden.

Offline Mickkke

• Posting Member
Important update:

I still have "puffy nips". They are about the same as before the op. I dont know if its swelling(fluid) or tissue that causes this puffiness. Im almost two months post op.

Today i was touching the areola and it was like i could feel little tissue under the areola. Im Little worried that my doctor hasn removed everything. I think he only removed the central gland.
I remeber that he said something that he will leave about 2mm of something. What can that be???

Dont know if this is fluid or tissue but im pretty sure its tissue. It feel like soft tissue and that like there is something "connected" to the areola. I could feel this post op also but the big gland i cannot feel. I get a feeling that my doctor dont made the operation 100% and i pay much Money.

I really hope that he will fix this or he is going to have problem with me. Im not letting this go.

Im very soon two months post op and meeting the doctor the 3d september.

Im going to report everything in this thread. Not only for me but for everyone that have this problem.

Thanks for your support guys!! I know it will be good. Even if i have to go to war.

Offline Mickkke

• Posting Member
Still puffy!! What do you guys say??? Possible to have puffy up to one year after operation???

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024