Author Topic: What A-shirts (tank tops) to wear in oder to hide my booms ?  (Read 2641 times)

odysiuos

Hello members,
The local store has got these brands and models:

Which one should i pick ?

thanks guys

hammer

I have 46H bra size and I wear a tee shirt one size bigger then I need and no one has ever said a word to me nor have I ever noticed anyone looking at me like they were staring at my boobs. If I want to hid them a little more I wear a button down shirt over that and even leave it open too.

I don't know how big you are, but if I can get by that way with as big as I am, you should too.

People really don't notice us as much as we think they do!

odysiuos

I have 46H bra size and I wear a tee shirt one size bigger then I need and no one has ever said a word to me nor have I ever noticed anyone looking at me like they were staring at my boobs. If I want to hid them a little more I wear a button down shirt over that and even leave it open too.

I don't know how big you are, but if I can get by that way with as big as I am, you should too.

People really don't notice us as much as we think they do!

I just want to squeeze or compress them by wearing an special underwear. I don't think i need a bh.

Offline nipsofpeace

• Posting Member
Get this - amazon(dot)com/Underworks-Microfiber-Compression-Medium-Black/dp/B001DLGWKM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1404314076&sr=8-1&keywords=underworks+compression+tank

odysiuos

Get this - amazon(dot)com/Underworks-Microfiber-Compression-Medium-Black/dp/B001DLGWKM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1404314076&sr=8-1&keywords=underworks+compression+tank
actually i don't do online shopping.
i wanna know which shirts brands are as good as spanx or insta slim, so i can get them from the domestic market.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024