Author Topic: Non surgical gynecomastia removal  (Read 3964 times)

Offline Bris_Tits

• Posting Member
I'm a 27 year old male with primarily glandular gynecomastia (low body fat about 13%) who in spite of working hard at gym and following a well perfected diet still has this glandular gyne. It seemed to spring up overnight in about August 2005 when I was 24 and I've been trying various dietary and lifestyle changes ever since to combat it. I even tried a course of Nolvadex and Armidex in late 2006 after having it for a year, and while it led to some improvement it seemed to plateau after a few months.

After browsing some useful threads in other forums I've noticed a scarcity of information as to whether gyne can definitely be solved without surgery - particularly the glandular type that I have. The closest info I found was a post suggesting that once you are beyond adolesence, if you'd had it for 1 year or more, surgery is your only option because the breast tissue gets too fibrous.. Is this true?

I'm right on the edge of considering surgery as I feel I've tried many non surgical strategies already to no avail, and my social/sexual life cannot wait any longer... Any advice would be appreciated.

Regards,
« Last Edit: May 04, 2008, 01:21:45 AM by Bris_Tits »

Offline RyanMace

• Gold Member
AIs and tamofixen can actually help and remove gynecomastia in the early stages. Although, if you've had it for a while; it's a dead end.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Because of the way that hormones interact with each other, attempting to treat a supposed hormonal imbalance without competent Medical oversight and probably regular lab work to evaluate effects is foolish at best. It is actually possible to make your situation even worse by self treatment.

The man who treats himself has a fool for a Doctor.

The Doctor who treats himself has a fool for a patient.
Grandpa Dan

Offline RyanMace

• Gold Member
Because of the way that hormones interact with each other, attempting to treat a supposed hormonal imbalance without competent Medical oversight and probably regular lab work to evaluate effects is foolish at best. It is actually possible to make your situation even worse by self treatment.

The man who treats himself has a fool for a Doctor.

The Doctor who treats himself has a fool for a patient.

Tamofixen cannot make it worse. AIs, such as arimidex and letrozole can though.

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
i believe your surmisings are basically correct. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024